Author Topic: My opinion after your beta test of Raiders  (Read 3230 times)

DragonFire

• View Profile
My opinion after your beta test of Raiders
on: May 17, 2017, 02:01:24 PM
Hello !   :)

I would like to thank you for allowing me to access your beta, it was really great ! Thank you !

I would also like to highlight various points that should be improved visually, technically and gameplay :

First of all, I appreciated the translation work in French but there are still some portions of the game to translate (character sheet, weapons, card skills etc ...)

Then, I had some visual bugs like for example the fact of not being able to see a skin of character (bug of display).

I also had loads bugs, too long or during cinematic when it came to passing or not a cinematic.

I want to bring a particular point to the matchmaking system, when the search counter of the players reaches zero, the matchmaking should restart directly, otherwise it was not the case, often it was still necessary to wait 1 min or 2 for the Matchmaking restarts.

As far as the gameplay is concerned, it is good overall, but it would be necessary for each character to have a secondary weapon for hand-to-hand combat (even if there is naked hand combat). But when you do not have much life I think it's too punitive you can not defend yourself, just run away, off it should not be the only option! Allowing the player to defend himself with a small weapon (pistol) when an enemy wants to come to you is a good idea.

Eventually, this game is good and it could be very good ! Just further improve various points to make it even more enjoyable. I love the world of your game, keep it like that !!

(sorry google traduction) ahahah  ;D

DragonFire

• View Profile
Re: My opinion after your beta test of Raiders
Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 02:02:35 PM
I am on Xbox ONE.

Kid Dracula

• Vampire Overlord
  • MercurySteam Developer
  • Enough Talk! Have at you!
    • View Profile
Re: My opinion after your beta test of Raiders
Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 07:28:54 PM
Thank you. Yes hope you will see some improvements every week :-)