Author Topic: Unnerf the Whip.  (Read 2008 times)

Velgeder

• View Profile
Unnerf the Whip.
on: May 10, 2019, 04:59:53 AM
Title says it all. Please undo the the latest rework to the weapon. This change has made the weapon useless. I was cool with the previous nerf but now it's even worse. Its a Rare weapon, and its simply no good anymore. Please Make Whip great again. That is all.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Re: Unnerf the Whip.
Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 08:27:05 AM
Oh yes, I'm really more annoyed than pleased with this whole new update.

I don't agree at all with what they did with Konstantin's Tsiklon, it stops firing before it launches the rocket. In the heat of battle, I often stop firing, because I think I have overheated it. It's probably only a matter of time, until I get used to it again, but it's annoying as hell.

Engelsgaard

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 09:12:02 AM
+1
Similar as the JK (even after the patch), if you ask people how you should craft them, or when they are useful, the answer is the same: the weapon is so bad that it's not good for anything on any map with any team.

The worst: I really like the visuals of the gun and I've already bought the skin that would go well it.

My Suggestion: Make the wobble-monster advance on demand, if you keep the special weapon pressed, it advances, if not, it stands still. Thus it would be possible to melt some bosses or have a good shield/bulletblock.

Solosmoke

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 13, 2019, 05:08:22 AM
+1 to this. The Whip has been killed. It's just not worth having anymore. Three days before the update I actually purchased mercury points to be able to afford to build the whip straight away after unlocking V (I also decided that I've put enough hours into the game now that I should show more support, I've since spent over £50). Feeling cheated now and refusing to buy any more mercury points or packs as a result (and missing items from the PS Starter pack didn't help matters either).