Author Topic: Loaht beast form without healthdrop  (Read 4627 times)

Lucifuge

• View Profile
Loaht beast form without healthdrop
on: May 27, 2018, 01:08:16 PM
Got beast form bugged somehow.
Could not cancel it and health wasnt dropping, so infinite beast till you get shot to death.
May be related to laggy host?

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Loaht beast form without healthdrop
Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 09:06:57 PM
Also possibly related since both involve constant health loss, but sometimes HIVE's overheal gets bugged and will stop degenerating for a while. It doesn't take too long to take damage back to normal, but it does make it harder for her first 2 weapons to do any damage during that time.

Ingrediente T

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 09:45:56 AM
This has happened to me (and against me) a few times. If someone discovers how to induce this can be used as an exploit and if it is not possible to fix quickly it would be better to disable the character for a while.

zMalevolencEz

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 09:47:05 PM
I think you were the antagonist in my match when my friends beast ode glitched out and he was stuck and couldn't get out of it. Hilarious to watch but in the end he couldn't escape the level and couldn't die to correct it.

Ingrediente T

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 01:31:33 AM
Its not the first time this happens to me in decisive moments. Imagine then the opposite would be even worse. An endless transformed Loaht as Antagonist killing everyone at the spawn point and recovering hundreds of hp with each kill. Seems very fair ???

Ingrediente T

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 19, 2019, 07:24:30 PM
Loaht Exploit. Pls MercurySteam, fix this before launching Skins for him.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/413426008

Ingrediente T

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 10, 2019, 03:25:00 AM
Happened again. It's been a bug since Loaht's release and now it's the second time I can record on video:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/422749020

I was playing Valeria and to be honest, she also has an exploit that can increase the firing rate of the weapon when we change the view of the camera while firing. This can also be seen in the video. For a fair game it would be great if these problems were fixed urgently because it is not fun to play like that.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 13, 2019, 04:58:26 PM
Hi guys,

Indeed, there's an issue related with Loaht's beast form. We are investigating it right now in order to fix it asap.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Chiki40

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: May 14, 2019, 03:36:26 PM
Also possibly related since both involve constant health loss, but sometimes HIVE's overheal gets bugged and will stop degenerating for a while. It doesn't take too long to take damage back to normal, but it does make it harder for her first 2 weapons to do any damage during that time.

About HIVE's overhealing (or overhealing, in general terms), it's usually confusing to many players (maybe we should clarify it somehow). Thing is, max health is what decreases over time, so you will only see your current health decrease if you are full. However, if you are hit, actual health is below your max health, which keeps decreasing, but it's not at your sight anymore. When max health reaches your current health, you will see it decrease again.