Author Topic: Aleph & Ammo Auto Collect  (Read 7070 times)

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Re: Aleph & Ammo Auto Collect
Reply #15 on: May 14, 2019, 03:29:00 PM
Hi! :)

I'm so in love with this Roadmap image…

So the thing is when it comes to Aleph & Ammo drops mechanics, we're currently at an experimental phase with those at the moment.

So, while the currently available patch features some remarkable changes you all noticed, truth is there are even more changes coming, probably in either the Team up or die or the Prizes Gallore udpate.

Let's see how you guys like the new stuff. :)

Soooo... most of the community is telling you they don't like/enjoy this change but you devs still want to waste more precious time on this new system?

What I meant is we're evolving the system into something different to its current state.
So, people who don't like the system as it is will be able to try something different (and hopefuly, better) when coming updates kick in. :)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 02:58:41 PM by MSE_Ojuel »

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: May 14, 2019, 05:43:12 PM
What I meant is we're evolving the system into something different to its current state.
So, people who don't like the system as it is will be able to try something different (and hopefuly, better) when the next update kicks in. :)

Ok, "evolve the system into something different" (if you want/need to), but first revert the aleph collecting back to the state before the update (keep the ammo drops if you insist), because otherwise we have to deal with this aleph-nonsense for the next couple of months!  :-\ :'( :o

Placelord

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: May 14, 2019, 07:35:43 PM
RIP. In 4-6 months there is a 5% chance this might get fixed. They say they are basing thier updates on community feedback while the refuse to acknowledge said feedback. Then they say their changes aren't nessessarily predicated on perceived faults. Then when confronted about a specific fault, they say they are going to do something at some point, but not anything related to the discussion.

It's the same story everytime; if it's not an outright glitch, they just say "they're going to be changes" and just do thier own thing regardless. Between the devs responses and half the community complaining about people being turned off, this is just destined to go nowhere.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: May 14, 2019, 09:11:43 PM
Yes they always keep saying the changes are based on community feedback, but I haven't heard or read anywhere that anyone would have wished this bad Aleph collection method, that we have right now.
I'm not saying that they shouldn't change or improve the game, if something doesn't work well - but it worked great the way it was? So, why change it to the worse?

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: May 14, 2019, 10:39:53 PM
Let me quote myself from another post: "I'd also like to clarify that gathering and reading community feedback is a really important part of our development process indeed, but not the only thing that guides it.

We're constantly improving, changing and developing new systems, even when people may not be actively complaining about the existance/lack of any of them."

Going back to the main topic here, the dropable Aleph & ammo items, we are definitely in an experimental mindset, with nothing being set in stone at the moment.
One thing is for sure, though: as soon as we are able to go on detail about a future update's changes we'll let you know. :)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 02:59:08 PM by MSE_Ojuel »

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: May 14, 2019, 10:53:51 PM
Thanks for your reply MSE_Ojuel, I am not really satisfied with the current aleph drop system in the game and I do not enjoy playing it so much anymore, but of course I like the game as a whole I'm looking forward and I hope the game will change again for the better in the near future.