Author Topic: INSANE Difficulty!  (Read 2762 times)

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
INSANE Difficulty!
on: May 07, 2019, 11:30:59 PM
I do not know, am I missing something or did the difficulty increase so much with this new update??? I mean, I don't remember that I ever surrendered on a mission, and if so, that may have been only once or twice since I play (and I play since the release in 2017). But today I played 3 missions and I had 3 surrenders!? For example "A Low Blow", we couln't even fill more than 2 segments of the meter, man there where scientists everywhere, a ton of snipers etc. wth is going on!?

Edit: My 4th game now was good, it was really challenging, but it was good fun. But still, there is somthing wrong with the difficulty setting.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 12:01:28 AM by B30 »

Whatever

• View Profile
Re: INSANE Difficulty!
Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 02:34:43 AM
The difficulty gets changed by the devs on a weekly basis and coupled with MMR and (in solo queue) randoms or new players means I never have any idea as to how difficult it’s going to be. :(

Aive

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 04:40:27 AM
i actually feel it is easier? then again they can change difficulty for different mmr "brackets" and i play usually in 50 range. definitely takes less bullets to take Hades down

Placelord

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 08, 2019, 05:05:08 AM
I dunno, I've played 5 games and every match we are bleeding lives. I don't think it's even technically "harder", I'm at like 35 mmr. It's this damn aleph drop mechanic, the safety net is gone. You go into the thick of things you better have over heal because you're going to get shot to death the moment you grapple anyone. Even worse, you take out a. Elite just to have a other run up and eat your aleph.

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 08, 2019, 08:37:12 PM
The game is extremely hard right now, even when there are unranked players in the match. I'm playing with mmr 32 and if feels like 45. It also feels like  there are way more enemies in the map.

Looks like they really don't want to give those rewards in the end of the month.

hirasugi

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 07:23:54 AM
Its honestly absurd how much more difficult it is.  And not even difficult in a challenging, fair sense, but a completely cheap and broken difficulty.  Been playing the game for awhile and haven't experienced this amount of frustration in awhile.  Man when will I learn, MC keeps roping me back in just to piss me off once again with some really dumbfoundingly awful design decisions. 

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 01:45:53 PM
Hi guys,

We haven't tweaked the difficulty, but we have detected some issues related with matchmaking. We are working in order to solve them as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for letting us know ;)