Author Topic: Ammo and Aleph Drops  (Read 2780 times)

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Ammo and Aleph Drops
on: May 07, 2019, 07:39:44 PM
These ammo and aleph drops are really annoying because they are constantly breaking the flow of the game. I mean, the ammo drops are okay, because I usually just ignore them, but the aleph drops (I do not know who thought this would be a good idea), are totally annoying me because every time you hit an enemy you have to turn around (everytime!!!) and collect the aleph. This is even more annoying in hectic battles! If you insist in this mechanic, keep the ammo drops but please remove the infuriating aleph drops.

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Re: Ammo and Aleph Drops
Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 10:23:03 PM
Yeah I don't think they thought it completely through.

Whitebleidd

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 11:02:23 PM
Agree, completely breaks the flow of combat, I hate it on both aleph and ammo, but as you say it’s especially bad with aleph, at the very least it would be great if they reverted back to the old system for aleph or like was suggested before by another user, make aleph drop only when the player is full/ has a 5 stack.

Whatever

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 08, 2019, 02:32:15 AM
The dropping is a good concept -esp for newbies who spam I need ammo -  but only for when you don’t need it, as in you’re full. If you auto collected what you need (50 rounds or whatever) and left the rest that’s a good mechanic.

Having the Aleph drop is not a good mechanic at all.

Placelord

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 08, 2019, 04:36:45 AM
I don't like it either. I agree, keep the ammo drops, restore the old aleph system. In concept I like it, it can allow for better aleph distribution. But the bad outweighs the good. I'd rather deal with the occasional aleph hog, than having my ability to survive crowds severely diminished.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 08, 2019, 01:07:48 PM
East wisdom:
MSE has no eyes to see what nonsense they do and there are no ears to listen about it from players who play their game-)

"New stupid Bp system"
"New stupid Aleph drop system"
History repeats itself but to change nothing.

Engelsgaard

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 08, 2019, 02:09:22 PM
Pros of ammo drops: the antag can decide to take it or give it to elite,
an elite meleeing you, doesn't immediatly have the aleph,
if there is a raider who can use it more than you, you can give it to him

but yeah, I'm on team "only drop if you have aleph super boost" as well. Altough not as much as you guys, it's fine as is, and could be more convenient.