Author Topic: Renting Raiders  (Read 3097 times)

Engelsgaard

• View Profile
Renting Raiders
on: May 02, 2019, 09:35:23 PM
Just an idea that raiders won't necessarily like but would encourage gameplay and motivate to get money even on high levels.

How about you can't buy a raider forever but only buy 500 lives for 50k, everytime you die ingame or loose a match, you loose one life.
If you die very little, you have plenty of cash for weapons, if you die a lot, you don't.

It would also encourage people to spend more real life money, and it would not be pay to win.  It might however discourage people from helping newbies, so perhaps mentor matches would give +5 lives as reward.

Lancer

• "Do what you will, you'll do it anyway"
    • View Profile
Re: Renting Raiders
Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 06:34:36 AM
I like the rent idea but lets not remove perma perchases, how about a per mach rental for say 3-4k?

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 04:55:06 PM
Hi, guys! :)

We're currently working in some system that let players try a Raider before recruiting him/her. I won't go into detail as for the moment, since its a post-Identity update, but I thought it'd be cool letting you know about it. ;)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 05:06:12 PM by MSE_Ojuel »

Lancer

• "Do what you will, you'll do it anyway"
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 05:00:44 AM
Awsome!

flowone

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 06:37:30 PM
Hi, guys! :)

We're currently working in some system that let players try a Raider before recruiting him/her. I won't go into detail as for the moment, since its a post-Identity update, but I thought it'd be cool letting you know about it. ;)

Nice. Very nice.

Engelsgaard

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 08, 2019, 06:33:15 AM
thanks a lot for the direct answer, I appreciate it.

Might I include given the new purple coin: how about renting skins for a quite high purple price?
Perhaps 500 purple coin to rent a skin for 1 match?

It's mostly to see if you really like it and the things you can buy with purple coin are extremely limited at the moment.