Author Topic: A new raider idea  (Read 3401 times)

Alex2199

• View Profile
A new raider idea
on: May 02, 2019, 08:14:16 PM
I always enjoy playing as Mikah. She is loud, funny, and has an easy flow to her ability. Especially the fact she can teleport where her decoy is. This in mind I always thought it would be cool to have a character that could set up teleports around the map for not just him/her but the whole team. Perhaps for the Locals sense we haven't seen a new local in awhile.

JII DEUCE

• View Profile
Re: A new raider idea
Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 04:36:26 PM
Wow!  That's actually a pretty interesting idea for a character! MSE, are you all possibly looking at adding a new local anytime soon, & if so the teleport for self & team sounds VERY Interesting!

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 03:37:23 AM
Not just that but Allow it to be used by anyone, Antag, Elites, and Grunts. He or she should have a limit of say 3 portals that don't last that long. The Character is forced to shut off all or none of the portals unless a card allows it. Certain cards give speed boosts when leaving a portal and others restrict the amount of portals to one and only allow you to travel too and fro but grants immortality for 3 seconds when not attacking.

Oh also there gun should incorporate there power and allow to shoot through structures if you can see there Aleph signature.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 03:41:12 AM by Angeles2099 »

Alex2199

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 04:42:09 PM
Not just that but Allow it to be used by anyone, Antag, Elites, and Grunts. He or she should have a limit of say 3 portals that don't last that long. The Character is forced to shut off all or none of the portals unless a card allows it. Certain cards give speed boosts when leaving a portal and others restrict the amount of portals to one and only allow you to travel too and fro but grants immortality for 3 seconds when not attacking.

Oh also there gun should incorporate there power and allow to shoot through structures if you can see there Aleph signature.

I like the gun idea although as an antag point of view I could see it being sorta powerful if it has a lot of range. I was thinking having it were theres only two portals but the adds (elites, grunts, and antag) could destroy it in some sort of way. Although your ideas are amazing!

Angeles2099

• View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 02:55:26 AM
Thanks, its one of my hobbies. Creating , customizing things and thinking up even better things lol.
WWE 2k19

and a random drawing from back in 2013 I think?

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 04:19:48 PM
Thanks, its one of my hobbies. Creating , customizing things and thinking up even better things lol.
WWE 2k19

and a random drawing from back in 2013 I think?

is that kisame? loved his character and skills, great drawing man!

Angeles2099

• View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #6 on: May 21, 2019, 10:30:18 PM
Yeah that's Kisame lol and thanks man