Author Topic: 10 points score  (Read 3478 times)

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
10 points score
on: May 02, 2019, 02:51:22 AM
As a Raider, let's say I get the full bar for time and survivability, how high my MMR needs to be for me to get the 10 score? And while we're at this, what's the average gold reward?

Engelsgaard

• View Profile
Re: 10 points score
Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 09:59:02 AM
I'm not sure about the answer (guess is 100 MMR). However on discord they said it will change to a max score of 12 which might make 10 easier to achieve.

If you want a perfect 10 and want to know the gold reward, win as antag. If you win fast enough against players of a similar MMR, you should get a 10 without much hassle.

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Re: 10 points score
Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 05:29:08 PM
I'm not sure about the answer (guess is 100 MMR). However on discord they said it will change to a max score of 12 which might make 10 easier to achieve.

If you want a perfect 10 and want to know the gold reward, win as antag. If you win fast enough against players of a similar MMR, you should get a 10 without much hassle.

I got a 10 with Antag once, but I'm not fan of screwing people's games because I don't like when they do that to me, that's why I mostly play afk antag.

Isn't 100 MMR matches borderline impossible? In 40~% MMR shotgunners can down you with 2 shots and normal enemeis deal 60 hit points with a one second burst.