Author Topic: cqc worse than ever  (Read 3086 times)

oinsanity

• View Profile
cqc worse than ever
on: April 05, 2019, 10:03:00 PM
Not only is not enough that the game has a minimum waiting time of 15 minutes, but, after the last patch, the cqc is worse. Honestly, fix your game, it can not be that you do not hit without even the raider has dodged

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Re: cqc worse than ever
Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 10:26:03 AM
Hello oinsanity,

This might have been caused by a bad connection. As you know, we are always recording data to improve the experience, but if the issue persists, please contact us on spacelords_support@mercurysteam.com.

Regarding the waiting times, it shouldn't take that much to find a match. This depends mostly on your geographic location and the time of the day you play, so we would recommend to create or join a Guild to speed up the process. Here you have the discord channel as well, it may help you: https://discord.gg/MHVj2N9

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences.

Placelord

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 02:25:17 AM
Seriously though cqc is not a s reliable as it needs to be. I'm okay with it being a one hit kill rock paper scissors deal. But it needs to actually function as such consistently.

This is a problem that needs to be acknowledged. It's not just latency. I've seen people roll out of grapples tons of times. That's not even touching on the terrible auto target acquisition that make me punch everyone but the downed elite I'm facing.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 02:27:42 AM by Placelord »

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 01:53:52 PM
This happened to me many times. The system always chooses the lesser of the two evils. If there is an elite and a normal soldier close by, and you try to grab/attack the elite your character always grabs/attacks the soldier and then you get killed by the elite.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 05:39:59 PM
Hi guys,

As we explained before, this is most likely caused by a bad connection since we haven't modified the CQC system. We'd really appreciate if you could send videos as an example to investigate a possible bug.

Please remember to send them to spacelords_support@mercurysteam.com, we'll be happy to help you.

Thank you!