Author Topic: few suggestions  (Read 1833 times)

bigtimenola

• View Profile
few suggestions
on: March 29, 2019, 09:20:42 AM
In no particular order:

1  A way to try out the weapons - they can just be in their base forms. Let us take them into training missions. Everything is very expensive, and saving up and buying a weapon you dont like sucks. You also aren't always sure where you want to put your points. This will let us get a feel for fire rate, shell velocity, reload speed, clip size, gun handling, bullet arc, etc.

2  Cut scene skipping - priority should be given to skipping the scene, not watching. There are plenty of ways to watch the cut scenes on your own time. There's already a lot of waiting involved, dont punish the players that stick with the game.

3  Take it easy on the noobs - Ive seen this mentioned elsewhere, but ill re-iterate. Teaming up new players with vets can be a very unpleasant experience. I dont see a lot of consistency with mission difficulty as is,  and expecting new people to stick with a game that is kicking the crap out of them relentlessly is a big ask. More consistent mission difficulty, favoring the low levels would help with player retention imo.

4  Left/right hand POV - I very much prefer looking over my characters right shoulder, but i like having the ability to switch. Could we have an option to turn off auto-switching? It's pretty annoying having the game constantly switching to the left shoulder which throws my aim off. No, its not hard to switch it back, but again, annoying.

All in all, I think this is a great game and am enjoying my time with it. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to more great content.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Re: few suggestions
Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 09:46:49 AM
HI bigtimenola!

Please, have in mind matchmaking times can vary depending on your geographic location and the time of the day you play, so the game will group together the players who are already available to shorten waiting times.

Regarding the other issues, I'll let the design team know your suggestions so they can evaluate them with regard to future updates.

Thank you very much!