Author Topic: First Look at Stefanie Joosten as Sööma  (Read 7479 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
First Look at Stefanie Joosten as Sööma
on: March 26, 2019, 10:14:46 AM

MercurySteam reveals today the first images of Sööma, a brand-new playable character for Spacelords interpreted by Dutch actress and model Stefanie Joosten. This new character will be available in Q2 2019.

Working in conjunction with MercurySteam’s artists and animators, Joosten has lent her image and voice talents to play the role of Sööma, a member of the Umbra Wardogs faction, born in the Cydonia region, on distant Mars, as part of a seclusive cult devoted to helping those who suffer pain and oppression.

"Sööma is a really interesting character to play with,” said Stefanie Joosten. “She can absorb the damage suffered by her allies, but that power comes with a price for her to pay. It is really exciting seeing my character coming to life, and can’t wait for Sööma to be released!”

You can watch her teaser trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqlYOIOr4l8

Aspire_Ano

• View Profile
Re: First Look at Stefanie Joosten as Sööma
Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 06:11:34 AM
Thanks, Karen. I'm going to stream her on release and try to make her look really good. Can't wait for this awesome looking character! :)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 09:55:11 AM
Hi Aspire_Ano!

We are happy to hear that, looking forward to see the stream! :D

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 11, 2023, 02:12:22 PM
I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you...   Zonnepanelen installateurs Genk

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 11, 2023, 02:15:49 PM
I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.   Zonnepaneel installateur Bonheiden

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 11, 2023, 02:17:49 PM
Thanks for the best blog. it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.   Zonnepanelen installateur

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 11, 2023, 02:19:40 PM
Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me.   Zonnepaneel installateur Boom

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 11, 2023, 02:22:14 PM
I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it.   Zonnepanelen installateurs Lier

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 11, 2023, 02:24:15 PM
Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog.   Zonnepaneel installateur Bornem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 11, 2023, 02:25:44 PM
This is a fantastic website , thanks for sharing.   Zonnepanelen installateurs Laakdal

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 11, 2023, 02:27:31 PM
You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!!   Zonnepaneel installateur Borsbeek

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: July 11, 2023, 02:28:48 PM
Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.   Zonnepanelen installateurs Kontich

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: July 11, 2023, 02:30:28 PM
I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic...   Zonnepaneel installateur Brasschaat

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: July 11, 2023, 02:31:49 PM
I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.   Zonnepanelen installateurs Kasterlee

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: July 11, 2023, 02:33:09 PM
Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog.   Zonnepaneel installateur Brecht