Author Topic: My current experience in spacelords  (Read 1311 times)

Optic Cr3at0r

• View Profile
My current experience in spacelords
on: April 23, 2019, 05:13:47 AM
To start it's been fairly OK. Been getting new weapons, it's good to see weapons that can change the way you play some raiders like lycus spinning coin or ginebra javelin. I hope to see more weapons like these.

Now that I'm in tier 3, it seems to put me in mostly mentor matches. Im not sure of others experience with mentor matches but barely every time I get placed in a mentor match, there's usually a tier 1 or 2 antagonist.  With an antagonist that high level against mostly new players is basically a loss before the game even started. I wonder if this gets changed as an option.

All in all,  I'm actually really glad to see that the devs are making changes to the game, listening to player suggestions,  and interacting with their community.  I haven't head of this company until I played this game and the seem to being doing more than most bigger named companies. Despite me sounding negative or only complain about issues, I genuinely do like this game and want the best for it. I plan on sticking with this game for the long run even if it does get very frustrating to play sometimes. I wonder how the game and community grows over time.