Author Topic: Forge Balance for All Players.  (Read 2016 times)

NikkiRevenge85

• View Profile
Forge Balance for All Players.
on: April 27, 2019, 03:49:06 AM
Prices of the Forge are a common concern for alot of the player base but I have an even bigger concern. I've noticed that multiple players can pay varying amount for the same exact upgrades. For example a player that upgrades a weapon at forge level 4,5, and 6 Will pay 12,000, 17,000, and 21,000 for a total of 50,000. But another player who waits and upgrades from lvl 0 to forge lvl 6. Will only pay the 21,000. So both players have the same exact weapon with same amount of points but 1 player payed 30,000 more. That means players that are actively putting in the effort of upgrading and getting blueprints are getting penalized where as a player who waits and puts in very little effort is getting rewarded with a cheaper over all cost. This could be easily fixed. If a player pays 17,000 at 5 then wants to upgrade to 6 which is normally 21,000 they should pay the price difference since they've all ready payed for a portion of the upgrade. So going from 5 to 6 would be 4,000. Beside going from forge lvl 5 to 6 your only getting 2 or 3 more points. So you shouldn't be paying as if your going from 0 to 6 which is a big difference.  All prior upgrade costs should be discounted from your next upgrade. This would solve cost issues for alot of people and players who do actively try and upgrade wont be at a gold disadvantage of people that wait for their upgrades.

Engelsgaard

• View Profile
Re: Forge Balance for All Players.
Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 09:50:19 AM
reasonable suggestion, but the way it is now it encourages trying out different weapons. If I forge at lvl 5, I will probably not forge it again on forge 7, because it would be a waste of gold, thus I craft another weapon and try it out.

I probably crafted around 5-6 weapons before forge 20 (max), I bought raiders instead and rushed to level 200.

Lancer

• "Do what you will, you'll do it anyway"
    • View Profile
Re: Forge Balance for All Players.
Reply #2 on: May 05, 2019, 02:57:37 PM
Reforge at every 5 forge lvls