Author Topic: Loath Advice  (Read 3058 times)

Artivex

• View Profile
Loath Advice
on: March 20, 2019, 09:22:04 PM
I've never been able to really figure out what cards are good for him. Been running Furious all this time because everything else just doesn't sound great. What I'm wanting is to be able to get into beast form more often without having to loahtsterbate in the corner after every use.

Thought Sadistic would be great but can't seem to trigger it. Any build tips?

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Re: Loath Advice
Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 03:07:56 AM
This is my usual Build for Loath, hope it helps.

I too use Furious but its Rare when I start attacking myself for the speedy meter progression. I instead go in hard and close of enemy paths with The Cookie as it continuously explodes. I encourage getting shot while using Improved healing to keep you in the fight for longer.

You can use Obstinate which is good too but I always preferred Furious over it. Also I don't recommend chasing enemies who are running away from your beast form when theirs easy access for them to climb and drop from tall platforms as its a waste of time. And if your doing Antagonist mode, don't be afraid of using his self destructive blast at the end to deal last minute damage.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 03:12:56 AM by Angeles2099 »

Artivex

• View Profile
Re: Loath Advice
Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 09:57:19 AM
Thanks! I've been using the common version but held off on getting the rare just in case I was wasting my points when there was something better. I'll stick with the build I had originally intended if furious makes more of a difference when rare.