Author Topic: Levels lost  (Read 2471 times)

Artivex

• View Profile
Levels lost
on: March 20, 2019, 06:33:34 AM
So my friend has an issue. He played way back when the game was still called Raiders but stopped for a long time. He got on to play several months ago, after it became ftp, but all his levels were lost. He still has everything, all the characters he unlocked, access to the elite skins, guns built. His level was just completely reset for some reason.

The reason I'm typing this instead of him is because he's procrastinated on reporting the problem for a couple months now and I think it's worth a shot to try and see if anything can be done. Neither of us remember what his origional level was, but he had played far enough in the campaign to unlock Ayana, but never fought Aneska. (Not sure if thst info even helps) His gamertag is crossXshim52.

If anything can be done we'd appreciate it. If not, then I'm glad that at least he kept his rewards as a season pass holder, as that was bought with my own money.

Artivex

• View Profile
Re: Levels lost
Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 07:22:59 AM
I'm going to ask him for more details if it'll help. Some things about it just don't make sense to me.

Artivex

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 10:06:23 AM
Alright. More info on the problem. The only thing that was kept were characters and skins. He lost all his guns, his card slots, and his levels. He doesn't remember how high he was before.

I remember when the level system was introduced we got about 40 2x xp boost given previous experience, though I'm not sure what determined how many we got. and he only had 13 left when he came back. He should definitely be higher that lvl6 given how many were used.

If nothing can be done then I guess he has to start from scratch, but that's a lot of stuff just taken from him that he has to earn back. If there is anything that can be done we would both greatly appreciate it. Thank you, and sorry for the complication
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 10:07:55 AM by Artivex »

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 10:28:51 AM
Hi Artivex,

Would you please contact us on spacelords_support@mercurysteam.com? We'll check the data from there to see what happened.

Thank you!

Artivex

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 12:07:30 AM
Thanks so much. I'm sending him the link so he can take over if that's alright.