Author Topic: How do you Prefer your Antag Matches?  (Read 12622 times)

Poetpix

• View Profile
Re: How do you Prefer your Antag Matches?
Reply #15 on: March 26, 2019, 01:42:16 PM
Ugh, you are all making me want to play right now lol

wwfdamorte

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: March 27, 2019, 12:22:19 PM
The game is defective with defect pinga is red I put photo on Facebook speaks on the forum mercurysteam No answer they do not give a damn about her players

wwfdamorte

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: March 28, 2019, 01:33:46 PM
The weapon that kills you more than the enemies ...Shit happens to take the damage on you the gun is not even so good .  I'm talking about the rare weapon of Lycus and modifying the way to shoot
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 12:44:50 PM by wwfdamorte »

Lancer

• "Do what you will, you'll do it anyway"
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: March 31, 2019, 09:49:16 PM
D. I like having  abit of a rivalry to fight out but just not everytime im getting my rewards. No way around it though.

littlefaces

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: March 31, 2019, 10:20:22 PM
Mine? To have a stable connection.

Honestly i've been antagged with such shitty players i want to be the one antagging 5 and 6 stars
giant space slug worm entity, which says really weird things that sort of break the fourth wall too by saying weird gamerish lingo like noobs
It is hinted in game that It is basically a hive mind. And just copies the raiders actions. So it makes sense that it would pick up the vile language or gamer speak from lycus or schneider/
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 10:45:42 PM by littlefaces »

Whitebleidd

• View Profile
Reply #20 on: April 01, 2019, 06:00:04 PM
D. No antagonist.

Or does none of that matter cause it all has to do with Gold & Blueprints.

I would say I find it to be 40% gold, blueprints and faction points, the remaining 60% is enjoyment of the game, neither of which involve antags in any way…

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #21 on: April 12, 2019, 09:29:43 AM
D. No antagonists.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #22 on: April 15, 2019, 01:21:40 AM
I'm kind of glad the choices are all over the place instead of the obvious reply, no offense.

Lancer

• "Do what you will, you'll do it anyway"
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: April 19, 2019, 05:43:23 PM
I'm kind of glad the choices are all over the place instead of the obvious reply, no offense.
yea, it gives a good clear veiw of what we like and dislike about the system

Aive

• View Profile
Reply #24 on: May 04, 2019, 12:22:48 PM
from my experience most of matches lost due to raiders themselfs. ignoring valves on low blow, Konst chasing around 5 stack on Hope, ignoring engineers on double agent and so on. antag merely capitalizes on your mistakes.

Satoro

• View Profile
Reply #25 on: May 09, 2019, 04:17:17 PM
D. Other - non existent. Every time i see ant pop up i feel like closing the game. especially if its someone 100+. Maybe its my luck but i had 1 game where antagonist was friendly. 1 where he rage quit and the rest was a mix of us getting macerated. And 2 or 3 with some asshole who just murdered us and refused to wipe us out at the timer even blocking npc so they can't kill the last person...
Generally i viewe matchs with ant as a wast of time.

Engelsgaard

• View Profile
Reply #26 on: May 09, 2019, 09:17:40 PM
with identity I prefer my antag matches like this:
Within 2-3 minutes it should be clear who wins. Don't make it a shitshow, the other side should surrender.

Reasoning: Everybody is looking for good points at the end of the month (that's why I antag now), if they give me a 10, then I'll no longer select that map as antag for a month. If they muddy my victory to a 6-7, then I might come back.

Similar for me, if I mistakenly join the wrong map, or if I clearly loose, I either help them or leave, letting them win.

Crash

• View Profile
Reply #27 on: May 09, 2019, 10:10:30 PM
D - No Antagonists

I experienced nothing but rage inducing moments when playing against them, it will never (and I can't stress this enough) be fun dying to someone that literally comes out of no where and kills you in 1 hit leaving you absolutely no time to react to it (not including sniper shots or something of the like)

If anyone played Global Agenda back in the day, that game had a sub-mode where one person could join up with the enemy AI instead, and that was purely skill based simply down to the fact that no ridiculous easy mode garbage play styles existed like it does in this game that causes nothing but frustration, and the best bit is that this mode was OPTIONAL, it was something I willingly played because I had the experience in the pure pve side (along with the legit pvp modes the game had to begin with anyway) in that I was prepared to do a pve mode and have another player try and stop us from completing the level, Spacelords could learn something from that game, but shamefully they won't as they would rather see their game bleed even further.

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #28 on: May 10, 2019, 05:15:19 PM
D - No Antagonists

I experienced nothing but rage inducing moments when playing against them, it will never (and I can't stress this enough) be fun dying to someone that literally comes out of no where and kills you in 1 hit leaving you absolutely no time to react to it (not including sniper shots or something of the like)

Did you ever play against Ayana or Rak antags who can literally deny you from cover or straight up kill you while you're waiting in extraction points? It feels like they're using cheats.