Author Topic: Level and difficulty balance  (Read 1859 times)

Zopheyron

• View Profile
Level and difficulty balance
on: March 15, 2019, 02:54:15 PM
Hello. After my experience in this game (for now I'm lvl 195) I thinked about the characters level. The levels fully raise characters bare hands attack and defense at lvl 150, and max level forge at level 200.
This seems nice for a group of players that rise levels togheter, however the balance with new and low levels players result excessive.

In a random mach with tiers 1 and tiers - and 6, those have the double malus given from the low level, and (same important) the low experience.

I bet that some people tought that the game was too much hard for they'r first match, if they played togheter with a high tier.
Even if I recommend this game to my friends they need a lot of time before play a decent match togheter.

So my opinion is to improve something to balance this gap.
An option must be the possibility to decrease the difficult level and rewards for some match. Or... decreasing the level buffs. Less strenght and less weapons efficence, to decrease enemy power too.
I love the level mode, it make this game less "toy" and more thorough, but maybe it need a revisiting.

This is what I've thinked, I hope someone can find a better ideas for this dilemma!

Zopifelpa.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Level and difficulty balance
Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 08:52:24 PM
They need to create a AI difficulty cap with mentor matches or low Tier players. If they already have this, I think they said they did a while back, then they need to lower it some more.