Author Topic: inside spacelords #13  (Read 2150 times)

Poetpix

• View Profile
inside spacelords #13
on: March 22, 2019, 03:17:16 AM
new hub? I don't give a shit, its fine right now there are more important things this game needs.

more emotes, skins, and weapons? hell yeah

strange hammer at the end of video, implementing a new kind of mode? hell yeah

rewards for stacking missions and special rewards at the end of the month? hell yeah

what ticks me off though? no news on revamping the boring/broken/unexplained card system everyone has been bitching about?
seriously, I just want this redone. most the skills on the cards aren't even that good or don't matter unless your super high leveled. The shuffle system blows too. Why do I have to give away cards only to get the same ones again? let me trade cards with players, let me keep a big ass scrap book and build bigger and better decks, with more perks other than just ability cool downs. I'm talking cards that give you more gold, affiliation points (though those are really useless right now too.) Hell I would take cards with negative effects to them to provide a challenge so long as they gave bigger rewards for putting them in the deck. I don't care if you want to keep shuffle so long as I can store, trade, or spend for some kind of points for the extras I give. like fuck whoever has a hard on in the development team for this current card system, ditch it and give us a spacelords poker mini game if you are so in love with cards, or hell make a character who's ability is shuffling multiple decks in game, or just throws fucking cards I dunno but I hate the current card system we have in place.

it just makes the game stagnant. Once you get the best cards for the type of build you are going for then theres no sense to shuffle them back into the deck when you have the best hand. And once you are high enough level EVERYONE will run around with that card deck meta.

Just change it already....

everything else is going well. I'm going to keep buying skins, but seriously don't waste time on the hub theres more important stuff to change and update. Like more missions....OR CARDS.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Re: inside spacelords #13
Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 04:00:34 PM
Hi Poetpix,

As we have explained several times in another threads, we are going to improve the shuffle system eventually. Right now we are focused on the Roadmap, which includes a new progression system (the Adventure Mode) mentioned in the video, the Space Identity update and a lot of features meant to improve the game (and Sööma, of course).

So please, be patient. Big changes take time to apply.

Thank you!

Poetpix

• View Profile
Re: inside spacelords #13
Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 10:02:52 PM
Hi Poetpix,

As we have explained several times in another threads, we are going to improve the shuffle system eventually. Right now we are focused on the Roadmap, which includes a new progression system (the Adventure Mode) mentioned in the video, the Space Identity update and a lot of features meant to improve the game (and Sööma, of course).

So please, be patient. Big changes take time to apply.

Thank you!

Well, thank you for replying back about the shuffle system, a lesser development team would have said lol yolo and ignore the subject. I am looking forward to the ever expanding world of spacelords and can't wait to see what is in store for the game.