Author Topic: Two potential bugs [PS4]  (Read 4135 times)

CosmonautCowboy

• View Profile
Two potential bugs [PS4]
on: May 15, 2017, 04:26:49 AM
I only encountered what seemed like bugs twice.

First was in the tutorial mission with Harec. At the point where you're directed to use his teleportation move, I did as instructed and seemed to end up outside the map. All I could see was what seemed to be the outline of structures in orange. I mashed the buttons and eventually returned to the map.  I was going to try to recreate it this afternoon, and record it, but I didn't have the time to get on.

Second, I was playing solo on the map where you have to overload the three reactors. I was able to activate the first one, but wasn't able to activate the other two. The button prompt didn't show up, and nothing happened when I pushed the interact key in front of them. I died a few times and respawned, and still wasn't able to activate them.

Kid Dracula

• Vampire Overlord
  • MercurySteam Developer
  • Enough Talk! Have at you!
    • View Profile
Re: Two potential bugs [PS4]
Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 04:26:50 PM
Thanks for the heads up! On your second point, you need to collect Aleph from the elite soldiers to be able to interact with and overload the reactors. You can always check your various mission objectives in the top right of the screen and by pressing d pad down it often elaborates further and offers clues etc. :-)

CosmonautCowboy

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 09:12:30 PM
Thanks for the heads up! On your second point, you need to collect Aleph from the elite soldiers to be able to interact with and overload the reactors. You can always check your various mission objectives in the top right of the screen and by pressing d pad down it often elaborates further and offers clues etc. :-)

Thanks, I didn't see this until now, and actually commented on it again for this weekend's beta!

I've played the tutorial a few times this weekend, and there's no problem with Harec's teleport. The cutscene plays after I teleport to the top of the door,  and I'm able to teleport back to where I was and take on the soldiers.

CosmonautCowboy

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 02:55:32 AM
I did notice that the images in the Vault get cut off, as though they aren't given enough space. Forgive the crude photos, but just to show what I mean:

Also, in the Quick Guide, the "HUD" section isn't translated into English, but all the others are.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 03:05:31 AM by CosmonautCowboy »

Kid Dracula

• Vampire Overlord
  • MercurySteam Developer
  • Enough Talk! Have at you!
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 02:35:25 PM
Yeah thats a known issue which will be fixed but thanks for posting