Author Topic: Things that could make the game more fun  (Read 1654 times)

Whatever

• View Profile
Things that could make the game more fun
on: March 11, 2019, 09:24:02 AM
Please can we have less engineers, especially on Low Blow.

It can turn into a war of attrition sometimes. Maybe have a set amount come out with each section? I appreciate that there might be a different requirement if there's an antag but when it's PVE it's not fun running around the map firefighting for 2/3's of the match.

Miners and Mines. Why do they have so much health? They're annoying to begin with but part of the game, ok, fine. But why do, especially, the mines have so much health? Who enjoys unloading full clips into mines? I'd wager no one.

If we have to watch three different screens at the end of the game (Cortez, rewards and XP) can we just condense them down into one? Or if we have to keep at the same amount can we at least have some stats in there? e.g.

Most damage done
Most Taken
Most Kills base
Most kills Elite
Most Assists
Most Aleph gained
Most lost
Most put into reactors etc.

If you want to throw some rewards to the winners - 50-100 Gold or factions that would probably go down very well.

Stats on weapons would be nice too. Maybe with faction rewards on hitting XXX kills?

I know the weapons have bounty and affiliation already but having them as other rewards for completion, like the EXP boost, would make a nice change and give people a bit of variation.

Being able to chose the time the rewards refresh would be useful. I'm in Thailand so the timing isn't great (for me). Not a major thing admittedly.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 01:22:59 AM by Whatever »

Zopheyron

• View Profile
Re: Things that could make the game more fun
Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 01:03:54 PM
I totally agree with the multiple reward screens at the end of the match. they are still so slow to accept, even because they need to be pushed with the cursor.
However I think that a statistic screen must be counterproductive.
players may play individually instead of a team just to get the reward or the score. that must compromise the cooperativeness of the game.