Author Topic: Monetization ideas  (Read 1952 times)

Engelsgaard

• View Profile
Monetization ideas
on: March 09, 2019, 08:48:33 AM
I would like to have this thread to gather ideas from players, where they would like to spend their hard earned gold or real money.
I do this because for me, the alternative skins really don't look any better than the normal ones and buying gold feels like cheating.

I did however notice in one video that there is a new currency coming and perhaps the devs already got great ideas that they are just not ready yet to tell us.

I enjoy that the game is not pay to win, but I feel a bit bad, playing it as much without spending some real money.

My two ideas:
- Being able to name some of the normal Mobs. Every small enemy has a name (some really funny) and I would pay some money to name one. I wouldn't even mind killing a Boaty McBoatface. Like 2€ to put a name in the list. The list of names would just get longer, the more people pay. (no insults, no real names etc. would apply)

- When dead, paying 40k to switch to antagonist. (why would I pay 40k to ressurect, that's more than the rewards of any mission?) I would like to beat the snot out of some melee Harecs.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Re: Monetization ideas
Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 07:50:23 AM
The alternative skins really don't look any better than the normal ones and buying gold feels like cheating.

Well not exactly, Iune's Emnu Nadi, Loath's Grendel, Schneider's "4N3SK4" & Valeria's Harvester Unit are all drastically different but I do see where your coming from with *Ahem* Doldrens Coat, but than again you did say that's how You feel.

I like your ideas though and I really wish the upcoming store has allot of cosmetic options that as an option you can pay money for in order to support the game and, dare I say look like a genuine spacelord.