Author Topic: Add Vote To Kick  (Read 2830 times)

JustSomeGuy

• View Profile
Add Vote To Kick
on: February 24, 2019, 06:30:03 PM
I feel like this is needed to do away with all the A holes griefing, throwing, or in my case not playing the match and refusing to quit the match at the same time.

Engelsgaard

• View Profile
Re: Add Vote To Kick
Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 09:54:47 PM
yup, I had the same thing and I really didn't understand it. Two players wanted to surrender from the very beginning, while we were easily winning. (Valeria boss match)
When I refused to surrender, and the fourth guy (beginner with Loath) didn't surrender as well, they threw themselves off the cliff. Only one disconnected once but came back, just to throw himself off the cliff some more.
I kept going and got quite far solo, but with a "survive 120" some mob got me in between.
I really don't understand that behaviour.

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 02:21:18 AM
Currently, low MMR is a trend because high MMR does not help anyone especially who wants to grind for gold and affiliation. High difficulty due to high MMR does not contribute much to reward but risk of losing and low reward.

In my experience, I lose to a game with difficulty lower than my MMR, my MMR drops 3%. If I win a few games, MMR raises 1%.

Viner

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 01, 2019, 06:44:06 PM
Today player powdarelli661  just jumped into the pit. We couldnt influence him in any way.
 And yesterday, one player just stood. He was thrown out. He came in again and received a reward.
Disgusting people.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 07:11:00 PM by Viner »

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 11:01:08 AM
Hello guys,

As MSE_Ojuel commented in another thread, we are working to make the surrender proposal interface more clear, so players can vote without opening the Pause Menu. In addition, I'm passing this suggestion to the design team but please remember you can contact us on spacelords_support@mercurysteam.com to report a player by including his/her username, the platform and a screenshot/video.

Thank you very much.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 07:20:48 AM
Glad to hear that its being looked into.