Author Topic: Lycus buff plz?  (Read 2891 times)

Wrathy Boy

• View Profile
Lycus buff plz?
on: March 02, 2019, 12:52:23 AM
With lycus being my personal favorite to play I've come to notice just how outclassed he seems when going up against other raiders like Ayana and Konstantin to name a few, with counters seemingly around him i would like to hope that maybe soon a lycus buff is coming other than in the form of his new gun that you can see in the studio update video but i do hope that his new gun becomes his best regardless, i would just like to see ny favorite character seem at least nore viable in the regards of how the game currently is.

Ingrediente T

• View Profile
Re: Lycus buff plz?
Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 09:26:07 PM
I was about to create a new topic suggesting the same but I found your suggestion in the searches. I was wondering how guns with crowd control or area damage can affect Lycus and how weak he has become against other players. Even the Mikah barrier has a much better and more effective shield than the Lycus Dion skill. I really think Lycus dont deserve to be so useless.

Another time a sniper killed me even through the shield. I figured his shield could work more effectively or add some more aggressive card options such as return of damage or ricochet would be interesting.

Ingrediente T

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 01:11:38 AM
I will post this in the "Suggestions" topic. ;)

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 01:13:24 AM
Lycus Dions shields can be bypassed by a great number of means:
Harec -
Use his gun Easter Egg to shoot mines at your feet and say goodbye.
Iune -
The Vortex: has a Vortex shot that pulls you into a direction slamming you.
Sigh - Has a Push effect that can slam you if you hit a object.
Konstantin
O.Tolchok E10 can push you into oblivion.

Those are all special ways to bypass Lycus's shields but Ginebra and HIVE can bypass his shields completly with all there weapons.
HIVE can do it cause she isnt shooting bullets instead she's firing Pheromones which is a gas.

Ginebra's reasoning is a bit tough to pinpoint but I believe it has a puncture effect since all her weapons are Crossbows.

Lancer

• "Do what you will, you'll do it anyway"
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 06:00:26 PM
Lycus Dions shields can be bypassed by a great number of means:
Harec -
Use his gun Easter Egg to shoot mines at your feet and say goodbye.
Iune -
The Vortex: has a Vortex shot that pulls you into a direction slamming you.
Sigh - Has a Push effect that can slam you if you hit a object.
Konstantin
O.Tolchok E10 can push you into oblivion.

Those are all special ways to bypass Lycus's shields but Ginebra and HIVE can bypass his shields completly with all there weapons.
HIVE can do it cause she isnt shooting bullets instead she's firing Pheromones which is a gas.

Ginebra's reasoning is a bit tough to pinpoint but I believe it has a puncture effect since all her weapons are Crossbows.
i thought it was only genibras javelin that had the puncture effect

Mindwarper11

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 29, 2019, 08:32:46 PM
I agree, played Lycus for the first time as antagonist and just felt useless. Antag really has no advantage anyways if at least two players are competent or decently higher level, but Lycus's is easily detected and has no range. His only use is doing what you can do with anyone, hide and tackle. Anyone can melee, he has no advantage there.
Hell I feel bad fighting a Lycus as an R. He might dominate my team if they suck, but as long as I'm not playing a sniper, there is no way it's fun for him...
I'm just now entering the level 20 area, but I can already tell some characters aren't as good as others, even if they counter one other character.