Author Topic: Mi'gel The Original Emnu Dagan as a playable character  (Read 3525 times)

Fireblaze

• View Profile
Mi'gel The Original Emnu Dagan as a playable character
on: September 30, 2018, 07:59:23 AM
If yall don't know who he is check the universe tab under Uras-Behrit the story is "It Came From the Depths" and let me tell you after reading the whole thing he would be one of the coolest side type of characters that aren't in the cinamatics like hive, also i could already see his character model being amazing by the way he was described near the end

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Re: Mi'gel The Original Emnu Dagan as a playable character
Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 09:13:28 AM
Wasnt he the one who fell in the well and was overtaken by Uras Beherit. Which afterwords he infected the village and vanished alongside them?

Xenomorph

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 11:34:21 AM
I think it would maybe be more interesting if he appeared as a boss for a stage with Emnu Dagan being the form that Uras Beherit takes during the fight. That's probably my favorite lore that I have read so far in the game.

reaperofsorrows7

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 01:14:11 AM
I get the weird feeling Mi'gel has something to do with the auroal spectres

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 07:07:30 AM
I get the weird feeling Mi'gel has something to do with the auroal spectres
I dont really know how i feel yet about those upcoming Spectres. Concerned? Obtimistic?...no clue.

PohtHehd

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 09:55:46 AM
At best the boy from the story is to show that Uras has a tendency to show "compassion" for young males. There is nothing special about the well or the mask, which even the lore seems to throw in as an after thought.

Besides getting shot in the ganglions, something about young males is a weakness to Uras-Beherit. It could be as simple as them being the fastest vector which will cause the most suffering. Or as complicated as any theory could take us.

This weakness is ultimately where Uras-Beherit, or a piece of it, gets sealed away. Inside Ku'ur Sag.

In fact, it is highly likely the creature called "Emnu Dagan" is simply a bastardization of the story of the village Dagan. This story had spread far and wide and as time went on it became a thing of myth. A boogeyman waiting for careless children to leave their parent's side.

There was never an "original" Emnu Dagan. Mi'gel's mask gets pulled off and left behind. Also, the character he was pretending to be with the mask is never named aside from "fearsome birdman." I find it very unlikely that Uras-Beherit decided to keep that form, of a boy in a bird mask, just to terrorize the Locals. Uras' horrors are endless and such trivial things would go unnoticed, as they did when Da'ra removes the mask.