Author Topic: Upside Down overall difficulty  (Read 6280 times)

Nemo

• View Profile
Re: Upside Down overall difficulty
Reply #15 on: October 03, 2018, 06:01:20 AM
Looking at the video, I think a Boom Boom or Rain of Fire Schneider would have been a better pick. More importantly, the player was using a Coolest that didn't really have any damage upgrades. It only had a 15% chance to critical, with no critical damage upgrades.

I've run through Upside Down on Insane a few times, and I'd say it takes me about 10-12 minutes with Lycus. I could probably do it a bit faster if I was sticking Aleph in things, but I'm usually just running around clearing the map.

In online play, Kuzmann's health is pretty high. It took us about 35 minutes to beat the map the first time at around 55% difficulty, though we were in a Squad, and probably didn't have the best team composition. Hopefully, the map goes a bit quicker now, but I imagine it will still take a while, and incentivizes people to pick the highest DPS characters that they can.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Upside Down overall difficulty
Reply #16 on: October 03, 2018, 06:50:23 AM
Tried it tonight, took 20+ minutes with Tsiklon Konstantin, max forge.

Also gotta say.... Council Sniper pistols are stupidly powerful. Insane rate of fire, massive damage, and they never have to reload. I made the mistake of wounding 1 of them to do a finisher, and it shot me down before I could reach it. I got shot 12 times before I killed her with Kon, each shot doing 14 dmg after armor, the final total said I took like 182 dmg in that little time, just from her pistol :(