Author Topic: Tag-Team Finishers  (Read 3427 times)

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Tag-Team Finishers
on: September 27, 2018, 02:58:39 AM
The thought of having double team finishers in this game sounds super fun. The only technical thing that needs to be address as far as I can think is the Aleph collecting. I think this can be resolved like this, Grapples can kill as normally would but if another player or elite enters melee range they can participate in the kill but only the one initiating the attack gets the Aleph and both get half the amount of the enemies ammunition would give to one person. If there are 3 other allies in melee range the tag team can be done randomly or who attacks first.
I thought of at least 3 ideas of fun examples.

Video Games/Comics

Movies/Comics

Anime

Now this is a bit off topic but if you could add this to Rak Mayura it would be hilarious.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 03:02:07 AM by Angeles2099 »

ScerCkan

• View Profile
Re: Tag-Team Finishers
Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 03:03:48 AM
nice idea but lets be realistic if they're taking this long to modify something as simple as getting bp duplicates over and over imagine how much this could take them

Angeles2099

• View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 04:06:18 AM
If they say we'll consider it, i'm happy.  plus that blueprint fiasco was a spontaneous task they had to handle as fast as they could on top of the many projects in this game that there working on. Also considering that's probably not a Huge team this is to be expect. Kudos on them for handling the blueprints as fast as they did on such short notice, that's being realistic.

Doc Money

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 04:16:38 AM
That would be sweet! Only a few days in and already this would have happened to me a lot.

Angeles2099

• View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #4 on: December 13, 2018, 12:26:31 AM
Bumping. Mercury & Community, Is this something you'd like to see in the future?

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 13, 2018, 09:07:07 AM
could be nice, but maybe keep it to certain characters that get well along? just so mercury has a chance to finish it someday, also to show off their relationships, first thing that comes to mind would be schneider-mika and him acting all awkward around her.

Angeles2099

• View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #6 on: December 13, 2018, 04:34:49 PM
true but te interaction would have to be brief so as to continue the mission.