Author Topic: Bugs and issues (Playing on PC)  (Read 3924 times)

Nosfe

• View Profile
Bugs and issues (Playing on PC)
on: May 14, 2017, 11:50:24 PM
Hi Raiders!

Here is a list of things I encountered this weekend:
  • You can't change invert mouse setting while in match.  MethanoKid kicked my ass badly on my first game due to that. I won't forget  ;)
  • My keyboard settings where resetted to the ones on previous Beta each time I restarted the game. Also while in a match sometimes various keys assignments dissappeared, literally. Curiously, all other settings (video, others) didn't change or disappear.
  • In almost every game as Antagonist I could'nt change my spawn point, and as a Raider I couldn't change player on follow camera.I don't know why it suddenly  started working again.
Other than that I only experienced a disconnection while in game, I suppose due to the servers crash and from that my client kept mathcmaking and failing due to a Raider not confirming, almost 10 times in a row, so I restarted client and it solved.

I forgot, once while fighting Dr. Kuzzman I was electrified and never came back to normal until I died. Player didn't update its state for some reason.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 02:29:58 PM by Nosfe »

MSE_Meta

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Bugs and issues (Playing on PC)
Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 12:49:09 PM
I still love you, Nosfe :)

Nosfe

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 01:00:16 PM
I don't doubt about that, Can't wait to see you again ;)...... sweety   ::) ;D ;D

Kid Dracula

• Vampire Overlord
  • MercurySteam Developer
  • Enough Talk! Have at you!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 04:21:51 PM
Can you two get a  room?   :) Thanks for the feedback!