Author Topic: UI Suggestions  (Read 2645 times)

Nemo

• View Profile
UI Suggestions
on: September 24, 2018, 06:22:49 AM
Currently, the players' nameplates at the top left of the screen just show how much Aleph they have, as well as their level and character.

It would be nice if the nameplates would flash red if a player's character is in the wounded/downed state. Perhaps also add icons that show if another player is low on ammo, or if their power is on cooldown.

That way, you could check on your teammates' status at a glance.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Re: UI Suggestions
Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 06:30:14 PM
oh man that would help so much, I mean when your surrounded by grunts the last thing you want to do is spam the Help button when you could be focusing on firing back or trying to find cover. thumbs up to this.

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 01:27:59 PM
would love to be able to see whenever an ally is in danger since i love to play lune and healer kuzmann (this last one not so much since i got lune) , although it could feel like cheating since the only thing you had to do for lune ability is to check teammates.

AKABUR

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 10:05:23 PM
would love to be able to see whenever an ally is in danger since i love to play lune and healer kuzmann (this last one not so much since i got lune) , although it could feel like cheating since the only thing you had to do for lune ability is to check teammates.

It would be also cool to see the health of your converted enemy soldier.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 01:07:44 AM

Yeah for those Iune players

Nemo

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 03, 2018, 06:04:16 AM

As Iune, if you hold the power button down, and hover over your mind controlled ally, you'll see a little circle around them that shows their current health.

I think buff timers would also be a good addition, so you can see how long things like Cold Blood, Survival, Spiral of Violence, etc, will last.