Author Topic: PS4 may 13.  (Read 19578 times)

RigorMortiis

• View Profile
PS4 may 13.
on: May 13, 2017, 09:37:56 PM
I would love to give feedback or even try the game.
  But after 2 hours of continued matchmaking and not finding a single game I have to ask. 
                         Is there even a beta going on? 
   I let my ps4 sit there for 2 hours so far matchmaking,  and when it does finally find a game someone fails to accept and back to matchmaking again.

I understand "it's a beta"  but of there is nothing to play..    well..    guess i'll just skip this one seeing as it's only Two days long anyways and there is nothing to play on day 1.

My two cents.

CosmonautCowboy

• View Profile
Re: PS4 may 13.
Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 09:53:40 PM
I haven't been able to get a match when selecting the "Prologue," but the "Alien Myths" missions are going through matchmaking successfully for me, though sometimes it takes a few tries.

RigorMortiis

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 09:59:33 PM
I've que'd for everything trying to find a match.   Nothing.    looked at tweets saying to play the solo mode.. tried to find that.. Doesn't seem to exist on the Ps4 version.

Conclusion; there is nothing to do here.
  let me add,   I am in no way trying to be rude.

RigorMortiis

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 13, 2017, 10:31:36 PM
SOLO mode is hidden behind the matchmaking notifier on top right corner, apparently putting that with the rest of the options which should be a no brainer did not happen.  so what looks like a matchmaking notification is actually a button.. who would have thought.   

After finding that and attempting to play SOLO I did both prologue missions and then promptly uninstalled.    WOW.     I have no words for what ever this Mess of a game is supposed to be.  good luck.   you're going to need it.  just a clunky mess of mechanics that feels terrible right out of the gate.

CosmonautCowboy

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 12:52:42 AM
You were able to access Solo on the PS4? I didn't even think it was available.