Author Topic: Our community's favorite topic: Antagonist!  (Read 6407 times)

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Our community's favorite topic: Antagonist!
on: July 24, 2018, 12:58:35 AM
Just uploaded a bunch of antag games while looking for Shy. Been through some brutal MMR-imbalanced games, because my MMR always seems to be higher than the raiding group, doesn't matter if i'm at 60, 50, or 40.

Rak antag with 10% MMR handicap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr9kJJr5roQ

Rak Berserker (again) smacking those pesky raiders up with my BEAR HANDS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcUGUOdYfFA

Weapon from the Past (ugh, I hate this map) as Konstantin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1zgMe9DkfI

Hans on Enemy Within.... always an awful map to play, but this old man's still got it! All you pesky R&R's and Tolchoks need not apply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSMo5b8pebo

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Our community's favorite topic: Antagonist!
Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 03:51:30 AM
*standing ovation*
And he did it without Rock and Roll and Tolchock.

Man, watching this makes me realize how PvP games need to reward more.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 06:02:02 AM
Gotta love fighting for you life for 30 minutes to get maybe 3k ;)

Still looking for Shy -_-

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 07:07:33 AM
Gotta love fighting for you life for 30 minutes to get maybe 3k ;) 

Isnt that the sad truth.
Anyway i never use Alicia and rarely use Konstantin. Mostly a Mikah and Doldren Antag over here.

reaperofsorrows7

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 09:44:56 AM
spawned camped an antagonist with valeria for an entire match without dying and i get the lowest rewards of the group. During hanging by a thread in the generator room you can spawn camp anywhere just by placing her bridge pointed at one place and boom the area can be locked down.
Legit felt bad as the antagonist couldn't take cover as her blast goes through wall. All this for 1000 gold and faction points. if you see a good valeria, know that cover is useless.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 13, 2018, 04:13:41 PM
Little Girl> both other weapons pve and pvp :D

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 13, 2018, 05:34:15 PM
Little Girl> both other weapons pve and pvp :D

But in Tier 1 you can never get common BP so most people who are Tier 1 are better off with her rare, as Little Girl will be at zero forge level and Earthing doesn't even exist.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 13, 2018, 07:44:02 PM
Looks like ama lucky a bit and  have both common weapons lvl 20:)

*Spoiler*
<Earhing Suck>

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 13, 2018, 08:01:49 PM
That's unfortunate. I was hoping Earthing was good, I still want to try it anyways. Her default gun is difficult to gage distance on when yo make it explode, but has a good cool down timer. Her rare is a long cool down timer but you don't need to judge distance and can just light up a whole path with damage as it travels. I was hoping Earthing would be better than both of these.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 14, 2018, 03:29:32 PM
Too... very much I hoped for efficiency of the second weapon, but the field of its application is less than at the first. Nuances are always(lost to first any but very small cd of portal), but....

But I hope you soon you will catch him and you will be able to draw own conclusions and not to listen strangers =)

ADD:Whip isn't effective in Pvp especially against the 5th council at all :)
So LITTLE GIRL will undoubtedly win a prize of "spectator sympathies" and the beginning wicked creatures with "A" sign :D

ADD2: Valeria is not easy to use "A" character ,you need think and use skill a bit.  Absolutely sure retarded no skill antags player try use her in 2-3 games and return to moronic braindead triple -Harek,Rak and Alicia .

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 14, 2018, 06:29:14 PM
I just got Earthing yesterday. I freaked out so much when I saw a common BP. I prayed to my Weirwood Tree, the Old gods and the Seven for their blessings and then formed a team and wore my anti Antagonists Garlic around my neck and jumped into the mission with Valeria and got Earhing.

I think it's better than her other weapons but has a steaper learning curve but higher potential ceiling then the rest, because it's cool down is INSANELY low and you can get multiple explosions from one orb, and you can actually SEE where it is on the map more accurately because it has an electric bolt that touches the ground that it passes over so you can tell where the orb is in three dimensional space better than Little Girl. The explosion is smaller, but if you can aim with it it pays off and you can get more use from it since the cool down is so low compared to her other two weapons. also, Little Girls normal fire is the worst of all three, Whip being the best with it's constant rapid criting laser fire. But Earthing has a vertical three stacked laser on a lower rate of fire but does great damage on close to mid range hitting one target with three shots at once each doing 25 to 50 damage.

i am going to stick with it and try to master it. The Cool down and guiding lightning bold and the tipple beams is too good to pass up.

ArnoldCat

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: September 14, 2018, 09:05:54 PM
I just got Earthing yesterday. I freaked out so much when I saw a common BP. I prayed to my Weirwood Tree, the Old gods and the Seven for their blessings and then formed a team and wore my anti Antagonists Garlic around my neck and jumped into the mission with Valeria and got Earhing.

I think it's better than her other weapons but has a steaper learning curve but higher potential ceiling then the rest, because it's cool down is INSANELY low and you can get multiple explosions from one orb, and you can actually SEE where it is on the map more accurately because it has an electric bolt that touches the ground that it passes over so you can tell where the orb is in three dimensional space better than Little Girl. The explosion is smaller, but if you can aim with it it pays off and you can get more use from it since the cool down is so low compared to her other two weapons. also, Little Girls normal fire is the worst of all three, Whip being the best with it's constant rapid criting laser fire. But Earthing has a vertical three stacked laser on a lower rate of fire but does great damage on close to mid range hitting one target with three shots at once each doing 25 to 50 damage.

i am going to stick with it and try to master it. The Cool down and guiding lightning bold and the tipple beams is too good to pass up.

I like Whip

The majority of time you are surrounded by mobs, you don't have time to place a portal to kill all the mobs around you, maybe to kill one side of mobs but with the small range of explossion you will get shoot to death before you place another portal.

With Whip you just call the octopus lord and kill all the mobs around you.

Yes it have more cool down but you can place the portal where you can grab more kills.

But this is subjetive and depends on the play style of every person, maybe Earthing suits more your playing style, i like the triple shoot, but at higer lvl mobs you cant kill fast enought with the weapon and the small radius of explosion is not very effective.

But if you like it go for it, maybe you can make it work very well.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 09:18:31 PM by ArnoldCat »