Author Topic: Lower Level Requirement For Final Missions  (Read 5369 times)

Big Chocolate

• View Profile
Lower Level Requirement For Final Missions
on: September 11, 2018, 08:38:41 PM
So I'm level 68 now and have logged 91 hours of playtime and I'm still far away till I can play the final missions. I have no problem grinding up to it to unlock the levels, but I'm curious what others think. Is there a reason it's locked behind those levels?

I feel like when I do get to level 98, there will be no one else to really play those maps with, judging by how I'm usually the highest level in the missions I play.

Brizzier

• View Profile
Re: Lower Level Requirement For Final Missions
Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 09:38:23 PM
I am level 66. But I can not start the last campaign because the final mission of "Hades Betrayal" requires note 8 or above in its conclusion.

This is so stupid! I can not understand what the MercuryStem developers have in their heads.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 10:51:39 PM
There's plenty of players above level 100 and beyond. Unfortunately it's that level demographic that has been hit the hardest with the new rotational reward systems, so we have been playing a lot less. I only get on now if I happen to see a common blueprint (which happens VERY rarely) or if I want to play antag.

ArnoldCat

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 11:53:12 PM
There's plenty of players above level 100 and beyond. Unfortunately it's that level demographic that has been hit the hardest with the new rotational reward systems, so we have been playing a lot less. I only get on now if I happen to see a common blueprint (which happens VERY rarely) or if I want to play antag.

From what i have read from different posts, it seems that at lvl 100 you will almost never see again a common blueprint.

I guess i should start collecting common blueprints now before the apocalipsis begins.

And dont built any common weapon until i hit the maximum forge level.

I am lvl 98.

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 12, 2018, 12:56:40 AM
From what i have read from different posts, it seems that at lvl 100 you will almost never see again a common blueprint.

I guess i should start collecting common blueprints now before the apocalipsis begins.

I am lvl 98.

It's true!! Since the update I've only seen a common bp one time!
It doesn't make sense at all for the rares to be common and the commons to be rare.
...like...wtf????

Big Chocolate

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 12, 2018, 06:31:58 PM

I am lvl 98.

It's true!! Since the update I've only seen a common bp one time!
It doesn't make sense at all for the rares to be common and the commons to be rare.
...like...wtf????

Yeah that whole reward system is confusing the hell out of me, Its made me level much slower for sure, collecting as many blueprints as I can...really really hope they fix the systems for this game...

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 02:03:48 PM
Hi everyone!

We are aware of the high demand for Blueprints from high level players. The rationale behind entering a new reward tier after level 40 is offering advanced players like yourself more opportunities to earn even more rewards by playing more often -something veteran players usually like to do.

However, the next Spacelords big update coming out Thursday 20th will tweak and improve this system. We are confident you will find these changes pleasing.

Spacelords is a live game, that we are constantly refining and improving thanks to your feedback. Please, keep it up!

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 19, 2018, 03:54:22 PM
Hi everyone!

We are aware of the high demand for Blueprints from high level players. The rationale behind entering a new reward tier after level 40 is offering advanced players like yourself more opportunities to earn even more rewards by playing more often -something veteran players usually like to do.

However, the next Spacelords big update coming out Thursday 20th will tweak and improve this system. We are confident you will find these changes pleasing.

Spacelords is a live game, that we are constantly refining and improving thanks to your feedback. Please, keep it up!
Wow thank you I'm really looking forward to this update now. This is great news but I do hope you guys do something about duplicate blueprints like give us extra gold or faction points if we do get one and don't give us duplicates until we have collected all the blueprints on that character.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 19, 2018, 08:24:46 PM
Hi everyone!

Thank you! Glad to hear something in regards to this issue, eagerly waiting for the news tomorrow :D

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 19, 2018, 08:38:54 PM
Hi everyone!

*sobs with joy*...

Hyugga

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 19, 2018, 08:48:42 PM
Just in time since I lv up to 100 yesterday and was preparing for the no common blueprint thing

Corey_VoL8

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: September 29, 2018, 07:11:45 PM
Respect!
You did it a second time.
New raiders cost way too much, player level is bad and matchmaking is a disaster.
On average, you get 2500-3400 gold if it works really well. Without one-time rewards, it's 1500, which is just naughty. Your free2play model is the worst of times.
The game is already dead!
Your own fault! Again !

by the way
None of my 180 PSN friends plays spacelords and the model (Grind, Loot, XP) will scare off the last 100-120 active players!