Author Topic: More Commands (Mentor Matches)  (Read 4794 times)

mindminetv

• View Profile
More Commands (Mentor Matches)
on: September 05, 2018, 05:24:26 AM
Hello, Spacelords!

We were just in a mentor match (Short Fuse), we got to the 2nd half of the mission and we had a new character that would constantly shoot the extractors (not to delay time but because they weren't really paying attention and were new). Unfortunately, there wasn't a way for us to tell them "Stop". We ran into this issue with trying to show someone that they needed to put Aleph into the monoliths for another match as well.

If we have these mentor matches, it would be very beneficial to have commands that can actually help us help them. I think so many players get mad because they just can't communicate to the other person and thus end up raging about the player and then get mad at the game. I think the commands are great but we just need a few more so each match doesn't get so stress inducing.

Dorito_2

• View Profile
Re: More Commands (Mentor Matches)
Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 06:42:59 AM
It'd be helpful if the game enabled voice chat or prompted enabling it so there would at least be a way for newer players to communicate with the others.

Alternatively, players could elect to be mentors to help newer players. If it was an active choice that I myself made I'd be more predisposed to doing it. Sometimes you just want to get your one-time rewards real quick and split and during those it's more frustrating than endearing to have to guide new players, especially when the incentives are so token.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 08:34:43 AM
Or just basic text chat at the lower left of the screen.

tingeltangelflo

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 05:33:14 PM
Or in the SHORT FUSE mission, where it is most confusing atleast write in the objective window, that shooting the extractor will give more time but looses the aleph and you need to OVERLOAD it to win. Its confusing it just says "destroy the harvester" and that is what the new ones do actually!

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 09:35:23 PM
This is a really good idea

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 09, 2018, 05:13:37 PM
Or just basic text chat at the lower left of the screen.

L I T E R A L L Y    T H I S

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #6 on: September 10, 2018, 01:57:37 PM
well im not sure a basic chat option would be good. It could open the door to some nasty comments.

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 12:14:59 AM
well im not sure a basic chat option would be good. It could open the door to some nasty comments.

Oh my god SOOOOOO WHAAAT???? Why is everyone snapping back with this baby "I can't handle people" shit??????????????
Have we lost the ability to roll with the punches in life?? If someone is toxic  M U T E   T H E M.

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 11, 2018, 12:41:20 AM

Oh my god SOOOOOO WHAAAT???? Why is everyone snapping back with this baby "I can't handle people" shit??????????????
Have we lost the ability to roll with the punches in life?? If someone is toxic  M U T E   T H E M.
couldnt agree more, the game is hard so anyone who is willing to invest time on it likes a challenge, i dont see anyone who likes a challenge crying because someone insulted him/her.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 11, 2018, 12:46:46 AM
Yes, give me a chat and the chance to say to all *******  players who pick ****** Harek.I will state everything to them about all of them relatives, parents, about their mentality and where they have to be instead of a stack that these ******** ruin a game bcs they just ******* not ******* enought for understanding ****** simple ****** basics of this awesome game.
Other words: chat is cool idea :)

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 11, 2018, 01:20:13 AM
Yes, give me a chat and the chance to say to all *******  players who pick ****** Harek.I will state everything to them about all of them relatives, parents, about their mentality and where they have to be instead of a stack that these ******** ruin a game bcs they just ******* not ******* enought for understanding ****** simple ****** basics of this awesome game.
Other words: chat is cool idea :)

Yes! And if they don't like it they can mute you. ( I would lol ) And the game will survive another quarter.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: September 11, 2018, 01:48:39 AM
Yes! And if they don't like it they can mute you...
Ofc they don't like ,-Nobody likes the truth :)
But all (light and dark sides) would be the "win" if chat become a Real :)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 01:52:43 AM by Skyline »

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: September 11, 2018, 03:00:06 AM
Yes! And if they don't like it they can mute you...
Ofc they don't like ,-Nobody likes the truth :)
But all (light and dark sides) would be the "win" if chat become a Real :)

lol yep