Author Topic: So didn't see that coming (Spoilers)  (Read 2707 times)

Righteous Flame

• View Profile
So didn't see that coming (Spoilers)
on: September 09, 2018, 01:16:00 AM
So, while I kinda figured that the Hulk-looking guy with the shield was bad news, I didn't quite see that as the legacy.  Figured that the legacy would be knowledge or something along those lines.  (I guess, with two medallions  in Shammash's hands, it still could be.)

Anyway, for those of you who got the ending, are we able to see the original "pre-ending" cutscenes still for earlier campaign or is it a case that, once you unlock the full ending, those endings go the way of Harec's original tutorial mission?

BlaZeMaN

• View Profile
Re: So didn't see that coming (Spoilers)
Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 08:27:40 AM
So, while I kinda figured that the Hulk-looking guy with the shield was bad news, I didn't quite see that as the legacy.  Figured that the legacy would be knowledge or something along those lines.  (I guess, with two medallions  in Shammash's hands, it still could be.)

Anyway, for those of you who got the ending, are we able to see the original "pre-ending" cutscenes still for earlier campaign or is it a case that, once you unlock the full ending, those endings go the way of Harec's original tutorial mission?
Just like Harec's mission and after you completed all the campaigns the only the final ending of the council apocalypse campaign is presented to you post-victory on any campaign's last mission (Eternal Soldier doesn't count). The only way you can watch the other post mission cutscenes at this point is through cinema mode . You're welcome .