Author Topic: Reward System Disappointment...again  (Read 1708 times)

Big Chocolate

• View Profile
Reward System Disappointment...again
on: September 08, 2018, 05:43:45 PM
So  I was playing again, finally another chance at a rare blueprint to unlock the one gun I had been working for 12 days to get. It's the 12 day, I win the match with flying color, blueprint roll, I win....but guess what, after 12 days of savage grinding, it gives me a DUPLICATE BLUEPRINT for the other gun that I was never planning to build. 12 days wasted. Really having a hard time enjoying the game when Im stuck waiting behind timed rewards. Its soooo unacceptable that these are the systems you've chosen. I have a strong belief the game is unfair and I'm constantly being cheated. I'm playing a game I love but It honestly feels like an abusive relationship where it all looks good on the outside, but the inside is fucked to shit. I can tell you easily what happened to the pc playerbase after the first few days of launch, I think anyone could see the issues....How come you guys haven't?

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Re: Reward System Disappointment...again
Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 06:41:01 PM
I'm confused here... we're you grinding for gold for 12 days or you didn't get a single rare blueprint in that time?

I just grind for specific blueprints and only after acquiring them do I worry about gold. Sure, the RNG will troll you but there are several things you can work on while you wait for RNG to go your way. If you only focus on one thing that is governed by RNG you will certainly be dusappointed.

Big Chocolate

• View Profile
Re: Reward System Disappointment...again
Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 07:50:31 PM
I'm fine with the gold grind, the golds not my issue, thats actually one of the parts I'm not really against.

What I mean is I don't like the blueprint system, and the fact that it's stuck behind a Timer.

The past 12 days I've religiously worked on Doldren, previously before I've unlocked his basic weapon blueprint and one rare blueprint for his flare gun which I'll never build (That guns not for me at all). In 12 days time due to the timer I was offered 4 chances at a rare blueprint unlock. The first time I got the chance, I won the match, blueprint roll, I miss it. Ouch. Second time I got the chance, lost the match, didnt win the roll. The third time, lost the match, didn't get the roll. Day 12 comes along, finally got lucky with my 4th rare, won the match, won the roll...but sadly that rare blueprint went to my other gun that I didn't want to build....now I'm stuck with duplicate blueprints for a gun I'm not going to waste my time to unlock.

This honestly just really frustrates me and I feel like I've wasted nearly 12 days of my life. Worst of all, not like I can do anything with those blueprints, they are going to just rot.

This game is just so good. It really really sucks seeing it violated by stupid systems. I love this game, but I can't say I'm a fan of MercurySteam anymore.

Sucks too because I'm gonna waste another 12 days of my life playing this game...hoping they fix it. Hire me on your team, I'll work for free just to make this game better. You got something so good going on, so many small things killing it.