Author Topic: PLEASE stop trying to punch the sniper elites!  (Read 6263 times)

Paradigmfringe

• View Profile
Re: PLEASE stop trying to punch the sniper elites!
Reply #15 on: September 08, 2018, 12:07:12 AM
Ok
But not see reason be salty bcs new players...just smile and begin find next game :)

my complaints are about players who are lv 40+ doing these things. not noobs.

it doesn't matter. i deleted the game yesterday because i couldn't take it anymore. i'd rather snort metal shavings than continue trying to succeed in a game where all the players on my team seem hellbent on failing.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: September 08, 2018, 12:48:07 AM
Spaclords not a regular shooter game  ,this game is Stress Shooter , you can Deal with it or Run away,-both options is legal :D

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: September 08, 2018, 01:48:06 AM
Ok
But not see reason be salty bcs new players...just smile and begin find next game :)

my complaints are about players who are lv 40+ doing these things. not noobs.

it doesn't matter. i deleted the game yesterday because i couldn't take it anymore. i'd rather snort metal shavings than continue trying to succeed in a game where all the players on my team seem hellbent on failing.

I'm sure you next gaming community will enjoy you just as much as we have. Good luck!

Big Chocolate

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: September 08, 2018, 07:17:47 AM
drives me bonkers... on the level with the fatties (arguably the easiest level in the game) i still see players up to the 40's trying to punch the sniper elites on the last barge. and of course i'm konstantin, so the idiot teammates get there first and i'm just kinda standing in the middle looking for where they TP and TRYING to get there first and the idiots beat me there anyways...and they JUST DON'T GET IT, because they're right back at the elites, punching instead of grabbing or dropping their HP to easy-grab levels.

how can people be so stupid? i understood the sniper elites at lv 2. i've only been playing for a week, but my disgust at idiot players being unable to put 2 and 2 together is making me think i may need to delete this game from my xbox.

Preach brother preach. I play Doldren, so I easily rack up on that mission...but I cant be the only one.... very frustrating -_- I wish There was a chat so I could organize a strategy...

Righteous Flame

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: September 08, 2018, 05:36:35 PM
*Shrug*  Perhaps it's me because I'm a slow learner but it did take me a few tries before I realized "Ok.  Shoot them until their bar is zeroed then punch/tackle".  Saying they're in their 40s doesn't really mean much when it's largely up in the air as to which match they're going to join.

Be prepared for it to get worse because, with that wonderful new star system that Wannabe-EA has put out, people won't even be able to solo the mission before having to play it online.