Author Topic: PLEASE stop trying to punch the sniper elites!  (Read 6273 times)

Paradigmfringe

• View Profile
PLEASE stop trying to punch the sniper elites!
on: September 06, 2018, 06:28:36 PM
drives me bonkers... on the level with the fatties (arguably the easiest level in the game) i still see players up to the 40's trying to punch the sniper elites on the last barge. and of course i'm konstantin, so the idiot teammates get there first and i'm just kinda standing in the middle looking for where they TP and TRYING to get there first and the idiots beat me there anyways...and they JUST DON'T GET IT, because they're right back at the elites, punching instead of grabbing or dropping their HP to easy-grab levels.

how can people be so stupid? i understood the sniper elites at lv 2. i've only been playing for a week, but my disgust at idiot players being unable to put 2 and 2 together is making me think i may need to delete this game from my xbox.

Skyline

• View Profile
Re: PLEASE stop trying to punch the sniper elites!
Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 06:35:44 PM
lvl 200+ here ,punch elites sniper as well.  :)
Bcs they one punch kneel and there is one garantee option for this,-when they use cover u have at least second for this. They not teleport.
This situation like regular mobs reloading or elites use radio-at this time they helpless.
Watch ,learn ,evolve :)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 06:39:07 PM by Skyline »

Paradigmfringe

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 09:47:35 PM
okay, well you're the only person capable of accomplishing this task, because these idiot players are ONLY running up to them and trying to punch and they're just teleporting away. again, i'm konstantin, and these other players are just rushing past me while i'm trying desperately to shoot them down to 0 health for the guaranteed grab.

i see it happening every, gotdang, time. and we lose the round because these dongswabs don't seem to understand a simple concept like grabbing them as they vault something or weakening them for the inst-grab.

i cannot count how many times i've failed on this level just because the other players can't use their eyes and see that what they're doing IS NOT WORKING. and honestly that's a problem on every level... people DO NOT LEARN and just keep trying the same fail-tactic over and over.

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 10:17:48 PM
okay, well you're the only person capable of accomplishing this task, because these idiot players are ONLY running up to them and trying to punch and they're just teleporting away. again, i'm konstantin, and these other players are just rushing past me while i'm trying desperately to shoot them down to 0 health for the guaranteed grab.

i see it happening every, gotdang, time. and we lose the round because these dongswabs don't seem to understand a simple concept like grabbing them as they vault something or weakening them for the inst-grab.

i cannot count how many times i've failed on this level just because the other players can't use their eyes and see that what they're doing IS NOT WORKING. and honestly that's a problem on every level... people DO NOT LEARN and just keep trying the same fail-tactic over and over.

I love how when the game doesn't teach a player something they are stupid. Sure, some things players can figure out with trial and error, but you make it sound like you were perfect at the game and never had to learn something the hard way.

To me this is just more reason to have voice chat activated across all platforms. Or at the very least to include a text chat for squads. Still, it won't help you deal with stupid people, but that sounds more like a life problem than one directly tied to Spacelords. Good luck!

Paradigmfringe

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 10:51:45 PM
everything in this game that a player needs to learn CAN be learned through observation. all a player has to do is PAY ATTENTION.

when a tactic doesn't work, a player SHOULD try something else, which is what i do. at lv 2 on my very first attempt on that level, i understood that you couldn't just walk up and punch the sniper elites. it only took two teleports for me to understand.

on the level with the sphere, i understood just by looking at the objective marker (and the description plain in the upper righthand corner of the screen) that the robo-squid thing needed to be taken out quickly... but the three players on my team stayed at spawn and got swarmed by basic mobs until they ran our lives out.

imo, people who don't figure things out as quickly as i do -ESPECIALLY when they have 30 levels on me- ARE idiots, because i know for a fact i'm not the brightest bulb in the box.

pululon

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 06, 2018, 10:58:29 PM
I love when they try to punch Kuzmann and he destroys them XD, only to see them return and try it again... well, is not good, but is hilarious

Paradigmfringe

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 06, 2018, 11:00:19 PM
DUDE, i know right?

obviously it worked so well for them the first 6 times they tried to punch him. it MUST be worth another go. *nuclear facepalm*

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 07, 2018, 01:05:37 AM
Rly not believe i say this but ,-why so salty...all new player do this. They learn soon. Sure ,if u regular player 2-3 matches is enought (ok mb 3-5 for others:D) for understanding how  dat teleport work. Just give em another chance,ofc they not save your ass but not Ruin next game at least :)

ADD:This game not easy here brain more effective than reaction,There is no CS:GO or quake where you need just use wallhack and put sight on the head of the opponent ...or it isn't enough ,it is necessary to think a bit :)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 01:18:26 AM by Skyline »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 07, 2018, 01:10:42 AM
The salt is because they cost you the match.

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 07, 2018, 01:11:45 AM
I love when they try to punch Kuzmann and he destroys them XD, only to see them return and try it again... well, is not good, but is hilarious
I know it's so cute right?

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 07, 2018, 01:23:13 AM
The salt is because they cost you the match.
You not loss money or life when loosing,right? Plus this is not instant loss  you just must try harder for win....much harder :D
Ofc i understand but if they beginners they have the right to study on mistakes, another matter if lvl 300+ do this (i know one player) :)

ADD:Ama never try punch Kuzmann in da face...I will try in the future :D
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 01:28:11 AM by Skyline »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: September 07, 2018, 01:29:24 AM
In general veterans don't get salty DURING the mach, just annoyed. It's when we LOSE the mach because of incompetence that we get salty. And YES, at this point they have costed you the mach.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: September 07, 2018, 01:41:55 AM
Ok
But not see reason be salty bcs new players...just smile and begin find next game :)

Dorito_2

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: September 07, 2018, 02:14:59 AM
What I started doing with my team is taking Ginebra or Hans over to the side where the snipers spawn and forcing the snipers to teleport over to the side near my team. Saves the the legwork of having to run back and forth. Occasionally I'll get lucky and grab one just as they spawn, at which point I just zip on back, deposit, and zip to the other side again. Saves a lot of frustration from trying to pin them down in the back.

pululon

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: September 07, 2018, 11:48:50 AM
I know it's so cute right?
And when we have to pull the levers to save Shae... I firing at Kuzmann from the distance so he has his eyes on me and the rest can pull the levers... and then you see it, the noob, usually Lycus, running, and every one of his moves say "I have to punch the bad guy"... two seconds later, everyone around the levers in the red, being killed by Kuzmann or executed by the grunts XD

or

when you have to save Loath... you put four aleph in the extractor, a few secs later you catch the last one that you need, run against the extractor and then... when you are at two steps away... boom! they blow the extractor XD
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 11:53:22 AM by pululon »