Author Topic: MVP Mission Results  (Read 2176 times)

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
MVP Mission Results
on: September 03, 2018, 08:11:25 AM
More and more I keep asking myself at the end of the mission "man i wonder how good I did compared to my fellow Raiders." I mean not in those exact words but you know what I mean.
I believe what Mercury should do in Spacelords is at the end of the Match you get a Panel showing a scoreboard show player stats in that mission.
Example:
* Deaths
* Elites killed
* Grunts Killed
* Antagonist Killed
* Time spent with 5 Aleph
* Headshots
* Melee Kills
* Grapple kills
* Revenge Kills
* Accuracy (How many shots you missed)
* Damage Dealt
* Damage Taken
* Total Kills
* Ammo Received
* Time Spent under Cover
* Time Dodged
* Times killed by an Antagonist
I mean the possibilities in regards to this are Endless.
As it stands the only evaluation we get is only  the Amount of Deaths, Time Taken, Difficulty level and something else. And same goes for an Antagonist just in reverse.

This could simply be for the pleasure of knowing how well you did and nothing else, Or it could determine not only how well the group did but how great of a reward the Individual receives. This encourages the player to put real effort into cementing there skills on the field and hopefully see where they were weakest and focusing on that next time.
Its all too often when I see the match result for any given mission I think, how Accurate is this?

What do you Think?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 08:15:04 AM by Angeles2099 »

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Re: MVP Mission Results
Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 11:24:00 AM
could be nice to feel apreciated since we dont have many ways to thank other players except the thumb up quick chat, maybe show who healed the most (even tho only 4 characters can do that) and maybe damage to antagonist and stuff like that.

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 06:30:46 PM
The problem is that having too many stats leads to blaming others when things go poorly. And in Spacelords things go poorly very often. So no, I don't think having public team stats is a good idea.

That being said, I see no reason why personal stats could not be listed. If you want to share those numbers with your friends and compare them that would be your choice. At least that way the players are protected from being blamed/shamed but still have a reference point to let them know how they did.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 09:06:59 PM
yeah I agree with you there, although I could only see new players messing up bad and  Imean levels 1 - 30, maybe 40. Any hate mail or harassment for mistakes made by levels 40 and up is just one player being an Asshole. who cares if you messed and the mission failed. Nobody got good by never failing.