Author Topic: Campaign Solo  (Read 2259 times)

diegohuxo

• View Profile
Campaign Solo
on: September 03, 2018, 02:57:03 AM
The should allow you to play alone. Sometimes it can take 45 minutes for a match.

And we should have a Secondary Weapon.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Re: Campaign Solo
Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 07:20:54 AM
It may not look it but the tap in adventure mode called Training Solo is as close as your going to get that. If you choose say, Hanging by a Thread and do it in Insane mode (which feels like Easy mode to me) you can 5 to 6000 gold once for each mission that's set on Insane per Reward Cycle.

JestersShade

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 02:10:58 PM
Yeah but having to beat a mission 5 times online to unlock it to "train" is just non sense, imho.

Each mission should be playable solo as soon as you unlock it, like it was in Raiders of the broken planet, and rewards should be earnable each time, not just the first one.

BlaZeMaN

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 09:06:08 PM
It may not look it but the tap in adventure mode called Training Solo is as close as your going to get that. If you choose say, Hanging by a Thread and do it in Insane mode (which feels like Easy mode to me) you can 5 to 6000 gold once for each mission that's set on Insane per Reward Cycle.
Nah man . I completed No Reservations one day on Insane and I only got 1500 gold . However , I also completed White Noise on Insane the day before yesterday and I got 6000 gold . Besides , the Council Apocalypse levels reward you with 6000 gold max to begin with whereas any  other level is restrictive in some way or another .

TL;DR : 6000 max on Insane is only guaranteed on Council Apocalypse levels as of now .