Author Topic: Weapons  (Read 2010 times)

Bryan.torrey

• View Profile
Weapons
on: September 02, 2018, 06:07:54 PM
Is it possible to choose your weapon before heading into a mission I understand the upgrade cards being locked before mission but why the weapon

Hyugga

• View Profile
Re: Weapons
Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 06:25:45 PM
You can if you buy a second load out , but it will be restricted to the wepons you put in each load out, so only 2 wepons.

Bryan.torrey

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 07:44:23 PM
Yeah I know but it shouldn't be that way. I don't think you should lock things that enhance gameplay behind a paywall, if its about money then they should offer more things to allow you to aesthetically customize your character and charge for those.  If you don't choose a specific mission and a specific character then you're at a disadvantage I hope they change this and get rid of the shuffle card system as well

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 06:32:36 AM
i think the problem with this game economy is that for some reason they avoid making skins or chosmetics (there are but very few) and need to take money from locking gameplay, i agree with you and wish you could at least choose the weapon before every mission.

SCARLETKID

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 03:16:46 AM
OMG IK RIGHT , I've been look for some one to answer that question for me a while I literally couldn't figure out how to change my weapon thank you and I also agree I think they really need too up the skins game and add alot more.