Author Topic: I can't play the game on PS4 Pro.  (Read 4026 times)

Spankiroth

• View Profile
I can't play the game on PS4 Pro.
on: September 12, 2018, 03:08:08 PM
https://youtu.be/1tU-b7653WY
Hello devs,
I've been playing SpaceLords since the rebranding and I ran into multiple issues one of them being I literally can not play the game. The smaller issues I found relate to this big issue.

I had 7 instances where I played through the mission, got lucky on the bluprint roll annnnd I once I got to the title screen I go nothing. No experience, no faction, or didn't get the blueprint I rolled.

It happened to me again last night but this time the game is just stuck on the main menu. I beat mission and didn't get rewarded. It won't even let me push on anything in the menu. It says connecting to the servers after that the popup goes away and nothing. I can't play.

I resetting my PS4 and I deleted and reinstalled the game same results. The other wierd thing is if I just let it sit on the broken main menu my PS4 sounds like it's going to fly me to meet the SpaceLords. It's the loudest I've ever heard it.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 10:44:19 PM by Spankiroth »

Spankiroth

• View Profile
Re: I can't play the game on PS4 Pro.
Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 03:29:37 AM
I'm going to describe what the main menu is doing for me in more detail. When I boot to the menu, it connects to the server. All the menu options are there. I can move my cursor. If I move my cursor over the exp bar the info in the pop-up displays. But if I try to click on Quickplay, Adventure, Hideout, or Universe nothing happens. The music plays but there is no characters loaded into the background it's just the still image. I hope there's a patch soon. I just bought skins before this happened :(

Spankiroth

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 11:12:25 PM
Noticed that a new update came out today but it unfortunately did not fix the issues I'm having. I still can't play SpaceLords :'(

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 08:58:47 AM
try deleting the local file, not the game

Spankiroth

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 05:40:20 PM
I tried that to and no success. It just reloads my data from the Mercury Servers. I made another PSN account to try it out and it worked on it. It's something to do with thier servers it can't load my main profile. It doesn't want to give me my dang blueprint  so bad that it won't let me play.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 05:42:50 PM by Spankiroth »

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 09:08:57 PM
I would definitely send them an email then, if you have not yet done so

Spankiroth

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 10:24:22 PM
Yeah I did 2 days ago and haven't heard from them unfortunately. Unless I sent it to the wrong email. But Overall only seen one on the site. I added a video to the OP.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 10:44:51 PM by Spankiroth »

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #7 on: September 28, 2018, 12:04:38 PM
Hi! We are investigating it, we will be in touch with you as soon as we have any news.
Sorry for the inconveniente.

Wilphat

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 01, 2018, 11:44:36 AM
I'm having the exact same issue i

Heavenaqua

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 01, 2018, 10:00:40 PM
I've also been having this issue, which is frustraying since I have friends wanting to play this game with me.