Author Topic: [Xbox One] Umbra Wardog campaign completion issues  (Read 2243 times)

JestersShade

• View Profile
[Xbox One] Umbra Wardog campaign completion issues
on: September 03, 2018, 10:59:16 AM
Hi.

This week end, I completed the Umbra Wardog campaign, which was the first one I unlocked.

1 ) The first bug I encouter is that when finishing the last mission, I got the Xbox achievement for completing the campaign but once back in the menu, I couldn't unlock a new campaign as it told me to finish the current one.
In cinema mode, I didn't have either the closing video nor the epilogue available.

So I tried to complete to last mission a second time and I did.
This time, the video were there in cinema mode but I still couldn't unlock a new campaign.
I had to restart the game to unlock a new campaign.

2 ) The second bug I encounter is that the epilogue video is the same between alien myth and umbra wardog campaigns.
I tried to play them multiple times and they are still the same.
I don't know if the Umbra wardog campaign contains the wrong file or simply plays the wrong one, but for a player, the result is the same

Edit: my bad, the videos are not the same. The 2nd one includes the 1st one + a new scene.

Thank you for reading.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 09:30:01 AM by JestersShade »

Brizzier

• View Profile
Re: [Xbox One] Umbra Wardog campaign completion issues
Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 01:40:08 PM

You must reach a rating of 7.0 or higher to unlock a new campaign. This is ridiculous? IT IS. But it's the rule that MercurySteam invented.

JestersShade

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 09:57:13 AM
What ? are you sure about that ?
Anyway, the second time I completed the mission there clearly was a bug because there was the tooltip to unlock a new campaign but I couldn't and had to restart the game

(+ the epilogue video issue)

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 06:20:06 PM
Thanks for the report, we are investigating it.