Author Topic: Possibly the worst to be Antagonist with...  (Read 2223 times)

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Possibly the worst to be Antagonist with...
on: August 30, 2018, 10:47:01 PM
Being an Antag with Valeria is ridiculously hard, She so damn slow and her ability doesn't compensate for that at all, leaving her unable to make an
effective tactical retreat.
Her gun itself is a pea shooter, and once you activate her ability, (which is easy to spot) every one splits from its direction and that offensive opportunity goes out the window. Which leaves her with only melee as an option.
The only time she becomes remotely effective as an Antag is if you somehow manage to funnel the group in one location which is rare and difficult to maintain a lockdown.
In short, Valeria is meant to be played as a Raider not an Antagonist. Which is a real pity because she looks so sinister and cool with her Vlad the Impaler vibe.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 10:49:13 PM by Angeles2099 »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Possibly the worst to be Antagonist with...
Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 12:16:43 AM
Not all characters are equal raiders and antags. Not all characters are best on the same maps. Valeria just isn't a great character to choose as antag. She's a great raider though, especially with that crowd killing power and the Zero Point Energy card. she becomes an invaluable ally.

Social_Sin

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 12:18:39 AM
You need to get her fake birth certificate and fake Canadian passport before she becomes viable as Antag.

Pretty sure someone has been posting about this sweet strat lately lol

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 31, 2018, 01:17:41 AM
I think she's fine as Antag on several maps.  Also get Earthling...It's way better than the other ones for antaging unless they have no fifth council, then you can whip.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 31, 2018, 01:24:24 AM
Man I want that weapon so bad. With the new BP system rares are common and commons are rare. I've only seen a common BP drop on a mission once since the new campaign, but I've seen 3 rares.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 31, 2018, 02:57:20 AM
Yeah, I've got 2 Common drops (and I've checked all of them since launch) and like 10 rare