Author Topic: Issue: Locked menu screen in portuguese  (Read 5983 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Issue: Locked menu screen in portuguese
on: August 30, 2018, 06:08:12 PM
Calling up to all Spacelords Portuguese and Brazilian players!

We've detected an issue that can result in a locked menu screen. We're already working on the solution and should be included in a game update soon. In the meantime we recommend changing the game language to English.

Sorry for the inconveniences and thank you for your patience!

kingjamson

• View Profile
Re: Issue: Locked menu screen in portuguese
Reply #1 on: January 18, 2023, 11:02:33 AM
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.   Zwembad aanleggen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 18, 2023, 11:03:32 AM
Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time.   Zonnepaneel installateur Sint-Genesius-Rode

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 18, 2023, 11:04:27 AM
I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.   Zwembad polyester

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 18, 2023, 11:05:22 AM
The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article.   Zonnepaneel installateur Sint-Pieters-Leeuw

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 18, 2023, 11:06:25 AM
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!   Zwembad inox

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 18, 2023, 11:07:29 AM
Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..   Zonnepaneel installateur Steenokkerzeel

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 18, 2023, 11:08:28 AM
Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging,   Monoblock zwembad

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 18, 2023, 11:10:58 AM
I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up..   Zonnepaneel installateur Ternat

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 18, 2023, 11:12:10 AM
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!   Zwembaden keramisch

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 18, 2023, 11:13:20 AM
Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..   Zonnepaneel installateur Tervuren

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 18, 2023, 11:14:40 AM
Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging,   Zwembad vinylester

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: January 18, 2023, 11:16:23 AM
Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post.   Zonnepaneel installateur Tielt-Winge

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 18, 2023, 11:17:38 AM
This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog..   Aanleg zwembaden

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: January 18, 2023, 11:18:49 AM
I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.   Zonnepaneel installateur Tienen