Author Topic: Frustrating players  (Read 2386 times)

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
Frustrating players
on: February 18, 2019, 04:32:41 AM
Ugh ill never understand why some players just ignore the objective. I understand when they are lower tiers, but tier 3 2 1 no excuse. Why are you ignoring the objective? And its most notable on DOW mission with aneska no one puts aleph in the reactors. NO ONE.  You have to do this mission in under 9 mins (i think) to get perfect score . I guess the only thing higher than their Tier level is their troll level

Butterbuff

• View Profile
Re: Frustrating players
Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 04:59:21 AM
agree with ya right there mate, I've just been through match on that one mission with the baby barges. we had three tier ones (including me) and one no-tier (who's playing Alicia) and we were able to relatively easily go through the match while keeping the no-tier alive (who doesn't even realize shes using a shotgun and keeps shooting from far away)

but every single time we had to cross over to the next barge, the no-tier just refuses to get on the platform even when all of us are are spamming the "get over here" ping the person continued to try and fight off the wardogs everytime. we repeated this process for the next three barges until they just left on the final bit of the mission. makes me wonder if they just skip the tutorial videos and thought they can just learn it on their own.

littlefaces

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 07:43:32 PM
I really don't understand it myself. I didn't have these problems when i just started playing the game. There must be some sort of language barrier of something.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 02:00:09 PM
Hello guys,

We are working on a new series of tutorials you will be able to display in game so new players understand the missions and mechanics. They'll arrive in a future update!

Mr. Mellow

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 12:02:53 AM
I know the feeling, I had to deal with two Tier 6 players who refused to play the objective and Tierless player who was AFK for the entire game. I'm getting absolutely frustrated with this games MMR system because now it's costing me gold and XP points I need to make this games absurd grind feel less severe.

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 21, 2019, 12:51:24 AM
@Karen Thank you for the update.

Just to clarify though i wasnt complaining about the new players i was complaining about the Veteran players. No amount of tutorials will solve the troll problem lol