Author Topic: MMR is a huge problem and it is costing me XP Boosts  (Read 1531 times)

Mr. Mellow

• View Profile
MMR is a huge problem and it is costing me XP Boosts
on: February 21, 2019, 12:00:56 AM
So I just got enough gold to obtain an double XP boost so I can alleviate my grind to level 61 and buy Aneska, unfortunately the MMR system seemed to have other plans for me as it paired me up with two of the absolute worst possible teammates I've ever had the displeasure of playing with. Both times I was paired up with Tier 6's that had no idea what they were doing, they'd rush into a cluster of enemies and die, they wouldn't focus on the map objecitve, and they'd constantly cost ME lives that I needed to try and carry them to a win. I just hit Tier 4, I shouldn't have to deal with total noobs in my games anymore. If this is how buying Mercury Points to get XP boosts is rewarded, then I dont want to give this game money anymore.

Grimm

• View Profile
Re: MMR is a huge problem and it is costing me XP Boosts
Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 12:20:34 PM
I know what you mean I'm tier 1 with an mmr of 65 and always get paired up with noobs if I play random games mmr is completly useless and it's very frustrating cause all this low rank people running around like john rambo and get ganked