Author Topic: " COULD NOT JOIN THE MISSION " still no FIX ??!!!!!  (Read 2172 times)

ken33

• View Profile
" COULD NOT JOIN THE MISSION " still no FIX ??!!!!!
on: August 28, 2018, 04:10:19 PM
i have been trying to play the game for 3 days but i cant even join any match . after the game find a match and i accept it > loading screen > could not join the mission> reconnect ? >could not join the mission. even if i press cancel it will try to reconnect me to the mission and again "could not join the mission" so i will have to force the game to close from task manager. i talked about the problem on twitter and you guys said you are working on it . and i came here i found other people having the same problem and posted it 3 months ago ! and developer said we are working on it ...so if this problem is taking that long to solve while we cant even join any match then what can i do ? i don't want to delete the game before  having the chance to enjoy it , and i really like it .. anyway thanks for your work and its a great game .... sad i cant even play it.

Ataeon

• View Profile
Re: " COULD NOT JOIN THE MISSION " still no FIX ??!!!!!
Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 07:44:02 PM
Yeah man, game is totally unplayable because of this connection errors. Every second time i trying to begin game i end up in endless loop of loading screens.

Please, fix it, 'cause many people can't play!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 08:12:11 PM by Ataeon »

SilenceKeeper

• View Profile
Re: " COULD NOT JOIN THE MISSION " still no FIX ??!!!!!
Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 11:09:44 PM
REALLY WASTED EVENING( New 10.2 fix made more problems, more DC