Author Topic: PS4- "Mission in progress. Reconnect?" Loop *FIXED?*  (Read 4695 times)

LordDraco3

• View Profile
PS4- "Mission in progress. Reconnect?" Loop *FIXED?*
on: August 27, 2018, 09:49:21 AM
Going to leave this here, for those who may be having this issue. I know it's common but this is the first time it's ever happened to me, been playing since last December.

Date and Time of Bug : 08/26/2018, 05:00PM [CST]
Version: [PS4]
Mission: [Post- Low Blow] Phase  [Menu]
Host ?: [No]

Description of issue:
[Match in progress. Reconnect? Loop]
After finishing the mission and collecting the rewards screen, I got stuck in the loop. I tried to reconnect multiple times, tried to cancel multiple times. I had deleted local files twice, and deleted the entire game and re-installed. 5 hours later, still stuck in reconnect loop.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEy1GLaz42c

Shortly after sending an email because I was losing hope, I tried once more to connect, and it fails and leave you on a loading screen saying "could not join the mission" with an "accept" button and I just left it on THAT screen for a few minutes. Is that what fixed it? Dunno, but I was finally out of the loop.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tonRkvq3FpM

Lehi

• View Profile
Re: PS4- "Mission in progress. Reconnect?" Loop *FIXED?*
Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 05:23:24 PM
This shit happened to my PS4 also.. I did not uninstall the application, though.

In my case, I shutdown and relaunch the application, but this did not work.
Netflix for one episode, and tried again, but still did not work.

I tried to erase the local file from the save data. (I do not recommend this.. I thought I crashed my account information. It was ok in the end, but I did not think this worked.)

>it fails and leave you on a loading screen saying "could not join the mission" with an "accept" button and I just left it on THAT screen for a few minutes.

I think this worked for me in the end.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 08:10:37 PM
Yeah I do not recommend uninstall/reinstall since the game is 27 gigs. It was cool to see the game as a newbie again though, it lets you play as if you are starting for the first time if it is partially downloaded. I was able to watch the new tutorial video narrated by Cortez, and Hangin By a Thread on solo easy mode seems to have replaced the old "tutorial" for a player's introduction to the game.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 03:37:20 AM
Bumping this because 2 new threads failed to check....

Someone in discord said they also tried rebooting, then quickly pressing Adventure before it loaded and got out of the loop. Seems like there may be a few ways to get out of it.

The reply I got to my email was that there were server issues last night.

Rainiism

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 01, 2018, 07:17:10 PM
Bump hoping this get notice so thay can fix the situation.

Holo_Cast

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 09:27:57 PM
Mighty Gods do already something about this annoying bug! I am about to donate actually,  8) but stuck in the f***ing loop of "Could not join the mission" and "Mission in progress. Reconnect?". PS4.

Holo_Cast

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 09, 2018, 09:18:36 AM
After email from "Mercurysteam" I've bought new router. So D-Link DIR300 is not good for "Spacelords" but new one - TP Link Archer C50 is pefect. "Ni edinigo razriva..." as we say here. Thank you support.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 10, 2018, 09:37:46 PM
After email from "Mercurysteam" I've bought new router. So D-Link DIR300 is not good for "Spacelords" but new one - TP Link Archer C50 is pefect. "Ni edinigo razriva..." as we say here. Thank you support.

Oh nice. Sounds like they did you a favor, back when I worked tech support D-Links were known for being awful. Any time someone called in with one, we'd send out an upgrade, they were junk!