Author Topic: 100% Blueprint drop chance  (Read 3492 times)

LordDraco3

• View Profile
100% Blueprint drop chance
on: August 27, 2018, 09:17:45 AM

Deathcake was the only one that brought a Treasure Hunter gun, guaranteed Woody and I a blueprint drop with our 1-time reward.

I know the trouble right now is the rotational rewards even giving the chance for a blueprint, but if you can coordinate a friend or 2, you can at least not have to roll. I suppose if 3 people brought MAX treasure hunters (36x3) then you could guarantee a 100% drop even on a loss.

BONUS: So I stayed up to see the rotation, and this is the first time I've seen, and can now confirm, that 1-time rewards *can stack* onto a single mission.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 10:10:38 AM by LordDraco3 »

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Re: 100% Blueprint drop chance
Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 02:07:21 PM
Last time I got a bp, I had a 100% drop too, but what good does it do to me if I receive a duplicate for the second time?
Tried to get the Barrier, but that stupid game gives me constantly a Granny bp! And I don't want to craft the Granny right now, I want to save up for the Barrier (have to save up, because every thing is way more expensive since the new patch, and you get much less rewards now).

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 05:33:33 PM
It's hard to fine people on PC.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 07:42:54 PM
Last time I got a bp, I had a 100% drop too, but what good does it do to me if I receive a duplicate for the second time?
Tried to get the Barrier, but that stupid game gives me constantly a Granny bp! And I don't want to craft the Granny right now, I want to save up for the Barrier (have to save up, because every thing is way more expensive since the new patch, and you get much less rewards now).

Agreed, a simple fix for frustrations would be:

1. Force the game to guarantee at least 1 common and 1 rare blueprint every rotational period, with a possibility of multiple of each showing up.

2. If you are playing a character that is sitting on a blueprint already, prevent that blueprint from dropping at all, or allow it to be traded for another blueprint on the "claim rewards" screen back on your main menu.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 27, 2018, 08:45:42 PM
It's hard to fine people on PC.

Why have you not joined us in discord yet?