Author Topic: Bored before unlocking all characters  (Read 2148 times)

Beefwater

• View Profile
Bored before unlocking all characters
on: August 27, 2018, 12:19:59 AM
I understand the purpose of the progression system. As you progress, you'll have to unlock characters according to the campaign you progress through. It makes sense.

One thing I am finding with my friends that I play with is, not everyone wants to have to grind it out to play all characters. There are too many online games for people to have to grind through to enjoy it all.

I worry that many if not most players will get bored of playing the same characters over and over to a certain point before moving on to another game.

The game is absolutely fun. But grinding through the same levels over and over and with the same characters over and over, only to have to grind even more to unlock them can bring players to a point of boredom.

I suggest a way for players to unlock all characters, campaign or not. Most people skip the story. They just want to play. If the character I want to try out, is the highest level, all of that time in between will possibly burn me out. 

Its the gameplay that keeps me coming back, not the grinding. Please don't let it get boring.